Link Your Voter Card with Aadhar – The Union Cabinet has approved an electoral reform bill that will link a citizen’s Aadhaar card to their voter identification cards. The Indian Election Commission proposed that voters be given four opportunities to register each year. Citizens who have reached the age of 18 must register to vote.
For service voters, the election legislation is deemed gender-neutral. Individuals can link their Aadhaar numbers to their voter IDs using the national voter service web, SMS, phone, or by visiting booth level officers in their area.
Voter ID Card Link with Aadhar Card Number. Linking of Aadhaar number in the electoral roll database for finding out the dual registrations and to take corrective measures. Nizamabad, first district to complete in entire country. The electors can link their Aadhaar number with the electoral rolls by any on of the following.
Aadhaar Seeding – How to Link Your Voter Card with Aadhar Card?: Online linking at chief electoral officer website. Voters can link the voter card number with Aadhaar number using the online portal i.e., ceoandhra.nic.in or ceotelangana.nic.in through the OTP (One Time Password) received on the given mobile number.
|Name of the linking||Link Aadhaar to Voter ID|
|Title||Aadhar Link to Voter ID|
|Subject||Govt Of India enabled the link Voter ID to Aadhar|
- (A) Mobile linking: linking using mobile app available in app store of android and IOS can be downloaded from the website of chief electoral officer.
- (B) Linking by sending an SMS: link by sending the Aadhar number and voter id card number SMS to 08790499899 in d following format SEEDEPIC [space] [EPIC No] [space] [Aadhaar No], Example SEEDEPIC BYX1234557 1234 5678 9101.
- Linking through call centre : by calling to the call centre 1950 between 10 a.m. To 5 p.m. And the furnishing the epic number and aadhaar number to the call centre operator.
Let us take this pledge to uphold the democracy and strengthen the nation: We, the citizens of India, having abiding faith in democracy, hereby pledge to uphold the democratic traditions of our country, the dignity of free, fair and peaceful elections, and to vote in every election fearlessly and without being influenced by considerations of religion, race, caste, community, language or any inducement.
Link Voter Id Card to Aadhar via the Voter service portal
- Visit https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ .
- Using your mobile number, email address, and voter id number, log in to the portal and enter your password.
- After that, enter your state, district, and personal information such as your name, date of birth, and father’s name.
- Now, if the details entered correctly match the government’s data base, click the search button, and the details will be presented on the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, tap the ‘Feed Aadhaar No’ option.
- Fill in the name as it appears on the Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, voter ID number, registered mobile number, and/or registered email address on a pop-up page.
- After you’ve filled in all of the information, double-check everything and hit the submit button.
- Finally, a notice will appear on the screen indicating that the programme has been successfully registered.
Aadhaar Link to Voter ID card via SMS
- Open your text message on your phone.
- Send a text message to 166 or 51969.
- The SMS format is as follows:
Link Aadhaar to Voter ID card via the phone:
- To link your Aadhaar with your voter ID, you can also phone the call centre.
- On weekdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., dial 1950.
- To link your voter ID card and Aadhaar number, provide both.
Link Aadhaar to Voter ID card by contacting the booth level officers:
- Share an application with the booth level office closest to you.
- The booth officer will double-check the information and come to your location for additional verification.
- It will be recorded once it is completed.
How to check the status of Aadhaar to link with your voter ID:
- Go to the https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
- Fill in the blanks in the ‘Seeding Through NVSP Portal’ section.
- A notification is displayed with regards to the request that has been submitted and is currently being processed.
- Eventually, the official website https://uidai.gov.in/ will be displayed to verify whether your Aadhaar is linked to a voter ID.
Voting is Your Right, Enroll as Voter and get EPIC
- Today 25th January, visit your polling Station between 10am to 1pm for obtaining/submitting forms, verifying the names in the Photo Electoral Rolls and obtaining EPICs.
- Free EPIC Cards will be given to those who have already enrolled during Special Summary Revision.
- e-Seva/Mee Seva/AP Online Centers can be approached to get EPIC, if already enrolled
- “Voters Pledge”, Followed by “Rangoli” competition will be conducted at all Polling Stations on 25th January and attractive prizes will be given to the winners of the competitions.
- Voter Identity Card also Helps You: (In Photo ID Proof of Residence, facilitates bank account opening/ getting passport/ driving license/ PAN card/ admissions in Educational Institutions/ mobile connections.)
- Polling Station Locator – Andriod App – Apple IOS App – Windows Phone8
Search facilities on Website and through SMS:
- Voters lists are made available on CEOs’ web sties (www.ceoandhra.nic.in and www.ceotelangana.nic.in)
- Search facility is available on CEO’s web site with different options i.e., by name/ H.No./ EPIC no.
- Elector/ citizen can know whether his/ her name is enrolled in the roll by selecting District Name, Assembly Constituency name, name of the elector or House no or EPIC no.
- SMS facility is also made available for knowing the electoral details by providing EPIC number. For this, type VOTE <Voter ID card number> and send SMS to 8790499899.
- If the name is not found, citizen can apply online or to the BLO at the polling Station between 10am today.
An appeal to all such voters, who shift their residence from one house to another within an Assembly Constituency or outside, to check their names in the voter list invariably at the polling Station today and apply for shifting of address/ deletion/ addition. Voters can also file applications online through e-Registration facility available on CEOs’ web sites (http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in and http://www.ceotelangana.nic.in)-link “e-Registration.