How to Login for Health Card -Employee Login-Instructions for Health Card, How to Login for Health Card, Steps to Enroll for Health Card Employee or Pensioner. Before Login, Be Ready with the Following Documents/Photos.
SELF (Scanned copies) :
- Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrolment card
- 1 & 2 pages of Service Register
- Date of birth certificate (not mandatory)
- Passport size photo (45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant)
- Disability Certificate, If you are disabled
DEPENDENTS (Scanned copies):
- Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrolment card
- Passport size photo (45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant )
- Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
- Disability Certificate, if disabled
NOW LOG IN TO www.ehf.gov.in
- Click on Sign-in (Top right side of the screen)
- Your user ID is: your Employee ID( available with your DDO)
- Password is also: Your Employee ID(i.e. user ID as above) / Your User ID & Password is available with the STO/APPO (or) obtain from 104 SevaKendram((PENSIONER).
- After login: change your password
- Enter your ‘mobile number’
- A new password will be sent to your mobile as a message
- After you sign-in: Click on “Registrations” at the left side
- Then click on: “Initiate Health Card”
- Now click on Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrolment No, as the case may be
- Enter Aadhaar number / Aadhaar Enrolment number as indicated below:
a. Aadhaar Number has 12 digits. If you have Aadhaar Card, enter these 12 digit number in the Adhaar number box.
b. If you have only Adhaar Enrolment Acknowledgement, please check the 14 digits “Enrolment number” on the left-hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit number in the EHF e-form under Identification details Eg: Enrolment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number in the EHF e-form under “Identification Details” as 11111521002106.
c. Please check the “Dated” column on the right-hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
d. Convert this into a continuous number by writing “Dated” from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example: Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
e. Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation of the 14 digit Enrolment No. The 28 digit Enrolment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrolment number and date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
f. Enter this 28 digit number in the ‘Adhaar enrolment number’ box.
- Now click on “Retrieve Details”
- Application form appears
- Enter the details as required
The date of birth recorded in the ‘Aadhar database’ will automatically get displayed on the date of the birth column of the application. This is not editable. If the date of birth is not recorded in the ‘Aadhar database’, the date of birth has to be manually entered in the date of the birth column of the application.
- After entering the details ‘ Save ‘
- Then click on ” Add attachments “
- Before uploading attachments see that their size is below 200KB. You can reduce the resolution while scanning.
- You can compress the picture through ‘edit option’ in MS Office picture manager (or) MS-Paint, so that memory size will be below 200KB
- Remember to name the attachments without spaces or special characters and also to identify easily while uploading
- Now add family members by clicking ‘Add beneficiary’
- Upload photo & Aadhaar Card of family members
- Verify the correctness of the details
If there are any errors in attachments you may select by clicking in the box next to it and click ‘ remove attachment’ option and now browse and add a correct attachment incorrect place.
Note: you are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family members in the online enrolment application. Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
- ‘Save’ the enrolment form
- Now ‘submit’ the application by clicking the “Submit application” tab
- After clicking the ‘submit’ application option you cannot edit any data.
- You will receive the following message on your mobile:
“Application Submitted Successfully; your health card enrolment ID:……….;
Your signed application uploading is pending”
- Now ‘print’ the Application Form
- Sign the printed application and make a scanned copy
- Now you may need to log in again as the session may expire.
- Now upload signed application by clicking “add attachment”
- Now ‘submit an application for approval’
- The task will be sent to your DDO login.
- Now you will receive one more message on your mobile, as indicated below:
“Application Submitted successfully with enrollment ID EMP… and Pending with DDO…. code” / Application submitted successfully with enrollment ID………… and pending with STO/APPO …. code”(PENSIONER).
- If the DDO rejects your application, you will receive a message on your mobile. / If the STO/APPO rejects the application, you will receive a message on your mobile(PENSIONER).
- Then you need to log in again and you can edit for minor changes or reset and feed data afresh if there are major changes.
- The details or attachments of the Beneficiary will become editable only after the employee clicks the ‘save’ option (‘Add beneficiary’ option and ‘remove’ option beside the beneficiary details will now be seen).
- Click on “Submit application”.
- Print the application, sign, and upload scanned signed-copy.
- Click on the “Submit for approval” tab. The application reaches the DDO Login./ Click on the “Submit for approval” tab. The application reaches the STO/APPO Login (PENSIONER).
If approved by the DDO you will receive the following message “Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by DDO. code” / If approved by the STO/APPO you will receive the following message “Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by STO/APPO.. code” (PENSIONER).
When your Health Card is ready, you will receive an intimation on your mobile.