How to Register for NTA Mock Test Centres, NTA TPCs to give Free Coaching for Competitive Exams (JEE, NEET, NET Exams). National Testing Agency, NTA has released the Mock Tests for the upcoming UGC NET December examination and JEE Main examination. Candidates who are appearing for the two examinations can now register and select an examination center nearby to practice mock tests.
Check how to register and book a Mock Test for UGC NET December 2018 and JEE Main 2019 mock test below. A candidate who have registered or are planning to register for either UGC NET 2018 December examination or the JEE Main 2019 December examination can register on the official website. The center locator would automatically provide the nearest centers and let you choose. The steps to register on nta.ac.in are explained below.
How to Register for NTA Mock Test Centres:
NTA Mock Test Centres: How to Register for JEE Main and UGC NET December Mock Exams
- Go to the NTA’s official website nta.ac.in.
- On the NTA home page, click on the link for Student Registration for Mock Test.
- A new window would open.
- Register on the page using your email address.
- Once registered, the system would then take you to a 4 step process wherein you would have to give information like. your address, your phone number, the examination you are interested in and so on.
- Provide mandatory information and click next.
- Based on the address provided, the system would generate the list of examination centers that are nearest to your location.
- Candidates are required to select a maximum of 5 centers and give preference of 1, 2,3, 4 and 5 in order of choice.
- Click on Select Appointment.
- The system would then provide you with the list of available exam centers and the time slots.
- Select the same to book your appointment
UGC NET & JEE registrations began from September 1:
The registration process for UGC NET and JEE (Mains) started on September 1. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website of NTA, the link for which is nta.ac.in
JEE Main I:
Online submission of application forms: September 1 to September 30
Downloading of admit cards: December 17
Dates of examination: January 6 to January 20
Result declaration: January 31
Commencement of registration: September 1
Last date of registration: September 30
Availability of admit cards for download: November 19
Exam date: December 9 to December 23
Declaration of the result: January 10