TSPSC has notified 7,306 vacancies in various Telangana Gurukulams. Online applications will be accepted from 18-04-2017 and the last date for submitting applications is May 4/May 06. In one of the largest notifications to fill up posts for teachers, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) on 13/04/2017 notified 7,306 vacancies under Residential Educational Institutions Societies (REIS). Under this TSPSC Gurukulam Teaching Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment, Librarian, StaffNurse, Music Teacher, Art Teacher, Craft Teacher, PGT Teacher, TGT Teacher, PET Teacher, PD Teacher posts would be filled in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, TMREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Residential Schools for this year.
In the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) category, the TSPSC has issued 4,362 posts while for PG Teacher category, the Commission has notified 921 posts. In the Physical Education Teacher (PET) category, the TSPSC has issued notification for 616 posts and for Art Teacher category there are 372 posts notified. In the Music Teacher category, the Public Service Commission has notified 197 seats.
For Physical Director (School) category, the State TSPSC has notified six posts while for Craft Teacher category, the Commission has notified 43 posts. In the Staff Nurse category, the TSPSC has issued 533 posts and in Librarian (schools) category, the PSC has issued notification for 256 vacant posts. The full details of the vacant posts are available on the TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and the online applications will be accepted from February 10, 2017, and the last date for submitting the online applications is March 4, 2017.
How to apply for TSPSC Gurukulam Posts recruitment:
A) How to upload the application form:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I STEP: The Candidates have to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the
OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
A candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, a candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP: Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four
modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the
particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a
later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of
Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30
A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer.
Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall
compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational /
technical qualifications, experience, and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms.
No. 46 Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt. 07/04/2016, G.O. Ms. No. 94 Finance (HRM.VII) Department, Dt. 03/08/2016, G.O. Ms. No. 114 Finance (HRM.VII) Department, Dt. 12/09/2016, G.O. Ms. No. 212 Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt.05/12/2016 and G.O. Ms. No. 14 Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt. 28/01/2017
List of documents for verification
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications. ii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
vii). Pass certificate in TET Part-II conducted by the State Government.
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
viii). Community Certificate.
ix). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
x). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
xi). a) Medical Certificate for the Blind b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to apply for TS REISs Teachers recruitment, TS REIS Non Teaching Posts Recruitment, TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment, TSPSC Non Teaching Posts Recruitment, TSPSC Telangana Residential School’s Teachers Recruitment.