TS Social welfare 6th Class Entrance test 2020 for TS Social Welfare Gurukulam admissions. 6th Class TSWRS CET notification released on its official website. 5th class studying students may apply through online mode from the official website of tswreis.in
TSWREIS is a TS SC Gurukul Society has released the TS Social Welfare 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 in the month of January and Online applications are being invited from the 5th Class eligible students for admission into 6th class in TSWR Schools.
TSWRS CET 6th Class Online application form, Application Fee, Hall Tickets, Results and selection list details would be available on its web portal. Candidates may visit the website for getting further information of this entrance test.
The TSWREI Society visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to the marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
TS Social Welfare department has published the 6th class admission test 2020 and online application forms are being invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Class VI for the new academic year in Social Welfare gurukulams and applications have to be submitted ONLINE.
Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website.
No of Seats: 80 in each residential school
Eligibility Criteria forTS Social Welfare 6th Class Entrance Test 2020:
The eligibility criteria for admission into class VI are mentioned as under:
a) Age limit:
1. The students belonging to SC & ST should have born in between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010.
2. The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) who born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010 are eligible.
1. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
2. During the academic year, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class V of a recognized school.
c) Parental Income:
- The candidates can apply through online to any TSWR School of the district which he/she belongs.
- The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students).
- A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying:
Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Rule of reservation in 6th class admissions:
The admissions will be made in the following reservation ratio:-
SC – 75% ; SC Converted Christian – 2% ; ST – 6% ; BC – 12% ; Minorities – 3% ; OC/EBC – 2%. TOTAL – 100%
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection :
1) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
2) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana-TSWR CET 2020 and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Entrance Exam Pattern/Scheme of exam:
1. The test will be held on as per schedule from 11:00 AM to 01: 00 PM for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 5th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
4. The test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned list in the notification.
6th class entrance hall tickets download:
Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online.
How to apply for 6th class admission test:
the application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit an application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2. The candidates should choose an examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boy’s schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, the school will be allotted for admission.
Important dates to remember :
1) Entrance Test Date : — Timings: : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
2) Date of opening of application: —
3) Date of closing of application: —
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has been successfully running the Institutions exclusively meant to cater to the educational needs of the children belonging to the marginalized communities. Ever since its establishment, the TSWREI Society has been cruising along the path of glory, disseminating education, to the economically and socially backward communities.
In nearly three decades of its existence, the society had moulded the lives of thousands of marginalized children. The Government of Telangana recognized the pivotal role of the Society in shaping the future of the marginalized people.
The visionary Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Telangana who gives top priority to the education of the downtrodden people was greatly impressed by the path-breaking transformational work done by the Society. On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana announced One Hundred and Three (103) New Residential Schools for Boys and Girls and Thirty (30) Residential Degree Colleges for Girls exclusively for the marginalized sections to be run under the TSWREI Society