Hyderabad Police Technical Home Guard Posts, Government of Telangana State, Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad City has issued the recruitment of Technical Home Guards notification on 10-06-2015 and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for enrollment to the post of Technical Home Guards, in Home Guards voluntary Organization, Hyderabad City.
The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable to changes.
Post code no:Cat- B
Name of the post: Home Guard Technical(Forensic Science)
No of Vacancies:50
Preferable areas: Specialized Units on rotation in Hyderabad City Science) (exclusively for clues teams and FSL)
The enrollment of Home Guards are being made as per the provisions of Circular memorandum of Director General of police, Telangana State, Hyderabad and subsequent instructions received from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Hyderabad Police Technical Home Guard Posts
- The candidates should be a citizen of India and must be a local of Hyderabad City Police Unit Area.
Must have completed 18 Years of Age as on date of Notification.
Those who are above 50 Years of Age as on date of Notification are not eligible.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
For the post of Cat-B candidates must be a Post Graduate/ Graduate or any Degree holders in Forensic Science/ Chemistry/ Bio- technology/ Micro Biology/Physics/Botany/Zoology as on date of notification.
a) The candidates who poses higher qualification than the prescribed will also be considered.
b) The candidates should have at least one year work experience in FSL/ any other technical institutions.
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS
HEIGHT: candidates should have 160 Cms Height.
Candidates must apply in the Application form and Hall Ticket (in Duplicate) prescribed by the ADGP Home Guards, Telangana State, Hyd, which can be downloaded from the website www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in available in the enrollment folder. They are requested to go through the notification published by the newspapers. Candidates should note that the application forms will not be issued from any police office.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should submit duly filled – in application forms and relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of necessary certificates on any working day from 17-06-2015 to 19- 06-2015 in between 10:00 AM to 2: :00 PM at Goshamahal Police Stadium, Hyderabad.
- The Candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their application either by post or through nominee. For those eligible candidates, hall tickets will be issued to appear for qualifying test of Forensic Science on the same day.
- However, the dates of test will be intimated in the Hall tickets issued to them. Candidates who have applied for enrollment of Home Guards prior to this notification will not be considered and they should submit the application a fresh, duly downloading the same form from the web site WWW.hyderabadpolice.gov.in.
- Those who intended to apply for the post need to submit only one application form.
- A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty five only) in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application from towards registration fee. Demand Drafts, cheques, Indian postal Orders etc., will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Incomplete applications or application without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained. The candidates who submits his application from 17-06-2015 to 19-06-2015 will receive his Hall ticket i.e., Identity Card (Candidate Copy) on the same day.
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILTY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The candidates applying for the enrollment should ensure that they fulfill all eligible conditions for admission to the qualifying Physical Measurement Test. Their admission at all the stages of the tests will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates, as obtained by them based on their individual score in General/Forensic Science skills Test conducted by the authorities of FSL on 15-06-2015 and 16-06-2015.
a) should have satisfactory character and antecedents
b) should be Medically Fit
- Suppression of material facts or with holding any factual information in the attestation from (Which would be supplied to the candidates who will be provisionally selected) will disqualify the candidates from being considered for enrollment. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected at any time even after the enrollment, he will be removed from the voluntary Organization forthwith by the appointing authority without giving any notice.
- Selection shall be subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory Antecedents.
Important documents/ Check List:
- The candidates are requested to check their eligibility carefully and fill in the columns in the application form and affix the photos in Hall tickets (Duplicate).
- They should submit the SSC/Graduate/ Post Graduate and Degree holders in Forensic Science or equivalent examination certificate in support of the proof of their age and educational qualification (Attested Copies of certificates).
- Bonafied certificate issued by the by the education institute for the period of (4) years issued by the educational institutions/ School (i.e., from 4th to 7th class or 7th to 10th class).
- 4 recent colour passport size photographs.
Failure to enclose the same will lead to rejection of application form. The Selection Committee will not entertain any correspondence from any candidate.
TEST PATTERN: (Total Marks: 100)
Test No. 1. Verification of Educational Qualifications and relevant experience in the Forensic Science Laboratory.
Test No. 2. The candidates are specifically informed that, they need to appear for the interview (if more number of candidates are available, written test will be conducted to screen the candidates).
The selection will be conducted purely on the candidate’s performance in the above tests. Further, all the candidates are hereby advised not to entertain any mediators or any other consultancy regarding selection process.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:
from 17-06-2021 to 19-06-2021 in between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details