Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has advertised a notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs VI) for recruitment of 3562 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given here..
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 3562
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT-VII 2017)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 30 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1997 (both dates inclusive) ). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank,
Selection Process: Based on preliminary examination, main examination and interview.
CWE -Online Examinations
The structures of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
Duration: Composite time of 1 hour
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
b. Main Examination
|Name of Tests (Not by sequence)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both Preliminary and Main examination): There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application: 16-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application: 05-09-2017
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 16-08-2017
- Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 05-09-2017
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 20-09-2017
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: September 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: September 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 07, 08, 14 & 15-10-2017
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: November 2017
- Date of Online Main Examination: 26-11-2017
- Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result: December 2017
- Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2018
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable(Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants have valid e mail id & contact number
2. Candidates log on the website www.ibps.in
3. Click here to apply onlibe for CWE PO/ MT – VII
4. Read all instructions & Fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the Form
6. Now take a print out o online application for future use.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. For more details, please use this link: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) web portal: http://www.ibps.in