IBPS Probationary Officer 2022 recruitment, Apply for Management Trainees at ibps.in. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has advertised a IBPS POs & MTs notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs VI) for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in October / November.
Eligible candidates can apply online. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given here.
IPS PO Info
- IBPS PO Recruitment
- IBPS PO Online Application
- IBPS PO Pre exam Training Call letter
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
- IBPS PO Prelims Result
- IBPS PO Prelims Score Card
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
- IBPS PO Main Exam Result
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
- IBPS PO Call letter for PET Exam
- IBPS Calendar
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
- a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she
- registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 30 years as on 01-08-2021. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer to the notification.
Participating Banks: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank,
Selection Process: Based on preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.
CWE -Online Examinations: The structures of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
Duration: Composite time of 1 hour
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination. IBPS Probationary Officers POs & Management Trainees MTs
b. Main Examination
|Name of Tests |
(Not by sequence)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both Preliminary and Main examination): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable(Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online applicants have valid email id & contact number
- Candidates log on the website www.ibps.in
- Click here to apply online for CWE PO/ MT-VII
- Read all instructions & Fill all the details
- Check once before submit the Form
- Now take a print out o online application for future use.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. For more details, please use this link: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) web portal: http://www.ibps.in