Anganwadi Teachers & Anganwadi Helpers Recruitment, District Women, Children Welfare Department, Hyderabad District, Telangana has issued Anganwadi Posts recruitment 2021 notification for filling up the posts of Anganwadi Workers (Anganwadi Teachers), Anganwadi Helpers (Aayas), Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini Anganwadi Teachers)in the Hyderabad District.
Candidates who are interested in can check details and apply at the concerned district official website. Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to apply, Last date to apply for Anganwadi Teachers, Aayas Recruitment and more details would be available on ICDS Telangana Website.
- Anganwadi Teachers
- Anganwadi Helpers
- Qualification: Educational Qualification for AWT/Mini AWT/AWH is SSC(10th Class)
- Age Limit: Minimum Age 21 years & Maximum 35 years (Minimum age for SC/ST candidates is 18 Years and eligible only if 21 years aged candidates are not available or applied)
Selection procedure through Online Anganwadi Recruitment Software Application.
1. Applications from candidates will be received, through Online mode in the Online Software Application provided for the purpose, within 10 days from the date of issuing of Notification.
2. Publication of list of candidates applied in each Gram Panchayat Office and Project Office by CDPOs on the next day after the last date of applications.
3. Verification of Original Certificates and other prescribed documents should be done by CDPO concerned on the designated dates within 7 days after the last date for receiving applications.
4. Final selection and display of the list of selected candidates in Collectorates, DWO Offices, CDPO offices, etc. on the same day of the meeting of the District Selection Committee.
5. Issue of appointment orders within 3 days after the final selection by the District Selection Committee.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode only at icds Telangana website, Before applying please read the instructions and information bulletin.