Bank customers can check Indian Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call, SMS and Online. Check Indian Bank Mini Statement Number from here.
In the fast-paced world of banking, staying updated with your account’s financial activities is crucial. Mini statements offer a convenient way to keep track of your transactions and account balance.
Indian Bank, one of India’s leading financial institutions, provides its customers with a Mini Statement Number that allows them to access this information easily.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
Indian Bank, established in 1907, has consistently evolved to meet the banking needs of its customers. Their commitment to modernization includes providing digital services, such as internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM facilities.
The Indian Bank Mini Statement is a significant part of these services, allowing account holders to monitor their transactions with ease.
Methods to avail Indian Bank Mini Statement
- Through internet banking
- Using the Indian bank mobile app (IndOASIS)
- Internet banking
- By sending SMS
- Giving a missed call
- Going to the nearest ATM
- Bank branch
Importance of Mini Statements
Mini statements serve as a quick summary of your recent transactions. They provide information about deposits, withdrawals, and other financial activities within your account.
Having access to this information can be immensely helpful for budgeting, tracking expenses, and ensuring the security of your account.
What is the Indian Bank Mini Statement Number?
The Mini Statement Number is a unique identifier provided by Indian Bank that allows account holders to retrieve their recent transactions.
It’s a critical element in accessing mini statements through various channels. Indian bank mini statement missed call number : 8108781085 or 180042500000.
Indian Bank Mobile Registration
Indian Bank Mobile Registration is a process that allows Indian Bank customers to access their bank accounts and perform various banking transactions using their mobile devices. To register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking, customers can use one of the following methods:
ATM/Debit Card: Customers can visit any Indian Bank ATM and insert their debit card. Select the “Mobile Banking Registration” option and enter your mobile number and other required details.
Internet Banking: Customers can log in to their Indian Bank Internet Banking account and select the “Mobile Banking Registration” option. Enter your mobile number and other required details.
Existing MPIN: Customers who already have an MPIN for their Indian Bank ATM card or Internet Banking account can use the same MPIN to register for mobile banking.
Indian Bank SMS Banking
|1||BALAVL||Balance Check||BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 3 Transactions check||LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> For default account|
|3||CHQSTS||Cheque issue status Enquiry||CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account|
|4||DCHSTS||Deposited Cheque Status check||DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> DCHSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account|
|5||CHGPIN||Change canara bank Mobile Banking PIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>|
|6||HELP||Help||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
How to Check Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
To check your Indian Bank mini statement through missed call, follow these steps:
- Make a missed call to 8108781085 or 1800 425 00000 from your registered mobile number.
- Your call will be disconnected automatically after two or three rings.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS with the last three transactions on your account.
Please note that you must use your registered mobile number to make the missed call. If you use a different number, you will not receive the SMS.
Steps to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Using SMS Banking
Here are the steps to get an Indian Bank mini statement using SMS banking:
- Register for SMS banking: If you haven’t registered for SMS banking yet, you can do so by visiting your nearest Indian Bank branch or by calling the bank’s customer care number.
- Send an SMS to 9444394443: Once you’re registered for SMS banking, send an SMS to 9444394443 with the following text:
- Send an SMS: LATRAN <account number>MPIN> send to 9444394443.
- The account user will receive an SMS containing the last three transactions on the bank account
How to Check Mini Statement Using a Canara Mobile Banking APP
To check your Canara Bank mini statement using the Canara Mobile Banking app, follow these steps:
- Open the Canara Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
- Log in with your User ID and MPIN.
- Tap on the “Enquiry Services” option.
- Select “Mini Statement Enquiry”.
- Enter the MPIN of your Canara Bank ATM card.
- Your mini statement will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also download your mini statement as a PDF file by tapping on the “Download” button.
Indian Bank Mini Statement by Net Banking
To get your Indian Bank mini statement by net banking, follow these steps:
- Visit the Indian Bank net banking website.
- Log in to your account using your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the My Account option.
- From the My Account page, select the Quick Transaction View option.
- On the Quick Transaction View page, you will see a list of your last 10 transactions.
How to Get an Indian Bank Mini Statement by Visiting the ATM
To get an Indian Bank mini statement by visiting the ATM, follow these steps:
- Insert your Indian Bank ATM card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option from the menu.
- Select the number of transactions you want to view on your mini statement.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Your mini statement will be printed out.
Indian Bank mini statement number FAQs
1. What is an Indian Bank mini statement number?
An Indian Bank mini statement number is a unique identifier assigned to each mini statement generated for your account. It is a 10-digit number that can be found on the top of your mini statement. Indian Bank mini statement missed call number : 8108781085 or 180042500000.
2. How many transactions does an Indian Bank mini statement show?
An Indian Bank mini statement typically shows the last 5 or 10 transactions on your account. However, you can request a mini statement for a specific period of time by contacting Indian Bank customer care.
3. What is the Indian Bank Mini Statement Number used for?
The Indian Bank Mini Statement Number is used to access your recent account transactions and monitor your account balance conveniently.
How frequently should I check my mini statement?
4. It’s a good practice to check your mini statement at least once a week to ensure the security of your account and stay updated on your financial activities.
The Indian Bank Mini Statement Number is a valuable asset for account holders who want to stay on top of their financial activities.
With convenient access through various banking channels, it’s never been easier to monitor your transactions and account balance. Remember, safeguarding your Mini Statement Number is crucial for account security.