INI CET counselling 2022 to begin for postgraduate admissions. The Institute of National Importance Entrance Test, INI CET counselling process to begin from December 10, 2021, for the upcoming January 2022 postgraduate admissions. Candidates who are interested can start with exercising choices for the AIIMS, JIPMER PG exam from 11 am as per the official notification released on the official website, i.e., aiimsexams.ac.in.
Candidates would need their Username, Password and a security code to access any of the processes related to INI CET Counselling 2021-22. They must also note that the mock seat allotment is being done only for them to get a better idea before the actual seat allocation is done.
|Name of the counselling||INI CET Counselling 2022|
|Title||Exercise choices for PG Admission 2022|
|Subject||AIIMS released INI CET PG Admission 2022 notification|
INI CET counselling Details
- As per the official notice, INI CET counselling 2021 would be held for 3 rounds, ending with the open round of online seat allocation.
- Candidates can fill up the choices by December 12, 2021.
- Candidates should keep in mind that choices are only for the mock seat allocation.
INI CET Counselling 2022: How to exercise choices for PG admissions
- Candidates must visit the official website of AIIMS, JIPMER PG exam aiimsexams.ac.in
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘INI CET 2022 Mock Online Seat Allocation.’
- Select the options you want to, click on save and then click on submit.
- Your choices for mock seat allocation will be submitted.
- Check the other details and information for the same.
- Enter all your login credentials to complete the process.