SSA AP Child Info Web Portal is childinfo.ap.nic.in. TSSA Child info Web Portal is childinfo.tg.nic.in. Online Monitoring of School Visit Reports through Child Info Website. Guidelines and Instructions for Uploading Child Info Data on childinfo.tg.nic.in OR childinfo.ap.nic.in. Child info and Child Tracking System. Instructions on Child Info Updation and Aadhaar Enrolment and Validation: Enrollment of student with Aadhar Number in child info website.
SSA – NAS 2018 – Sample schools information of VIII class children – Reg: To, All the DEOs & E.O DPOs in the State are hereby directed to issue instructions to Nodal Officers/ MIS Coordinators, MEOs and Headmasters of concerned Schools to Complete 100% Aadhar seeding and Confirmation of children Names entered in child info website and follow the guidelines issued on NAS 2018.
Instructions for Uploading Child Info Data:
1. Sample schools selected for the VIII class for the conduct of NAS 2018 are confirmed by SCERT.
2. Childwise information of sample schools uploaded in the child info website attached for confirmation.
3. Children having Aadhaar to be confirmed by the School Headmaster.
4. Children not having Aadhaar list also enclosed to take Aadhaar Number in the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center immediately.
5. more than 5000 children of sample schools of VIII class children Aadhaar number not updated in the child info website (List enclosed).
6. If Aadhaar number is not available to the sample School Children, MIS Co./ Nodal Officer should Coordinate with the concerned School Headmaster to take the children to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center to issue Aadhaar Number.
7. 100% Aadhar seeding of sample Schools should be completed in the child info website by the 10th of this Month i.e., (10.10.2018).
8. The DEOs are requested to entrust work of confirmation of children’s names with Aadhaar No. to the MIS Coordinators/ Nodal Officers who attended the training program at Bangalore.
9. Daily status to be updated through email to the email@example.com.
10. The information of sample schools and children’s information with Aadhaar no. to be kept confidential. Misuse of Aadhaar No. leads to serious action as per rules.
C and DSE Telangana – Rc.No.3238, Dated:22/09/2018 :: Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – Planning & MIS – Completion of 100% Aadhar enrolment in Childinfo website – Declaration Certificate submission – Reg.
1. D.O.Lr.No. 11-38/2018, Sch-5(Pf)of Anil Swarup, Secretary, MHRD.
2. This office Proc.Rc.No.3238/TSSA/MIS/T7/2018, Dt:11/09/2018.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio District Project Officers, SSA in the State is invited to the subject read above and they are informed that the last date of Child info with Aadhar enrollment is extended up to 30th September 2018.
The DEOs are directed to instruct the MEOs to take Declaration Certificate from School Teachers/ Headmasters/Principals on 100% completion of Child info with Aadhar enrollment and submit the consolidation of the declaration certificates so obtained along with his/her certification at the DEO office by 30th September 201 7 duly making spiral binding of such declarations.
In turn, all the DEOs ate directed to verify thoroughly the spiral bounded declarations submitted by MEOs under his control and submit along with his/her certification of all the declaration certificates obtained to the State Office by 5th October 2018 in-person without fail.
The DEOs are directed to Coordinate with DIOs/EDMs working under District Collectors for 100% completion of Aadhar Enrollment. Mee Seva Director arranged Special Centers for Aadhar Enrollment of the School-age Children and as such the DEO is directed to give instructions to Headmasters/Principals to utilize the services of Mee Seva for 100% Aadhar Enrollment.
Further, it is informed that the collection of UDISE 201 7 data starts from 1st October 2018 based on data as of 30th September 2018. The UDISE DCF will be generated with the child info database. After 30th September 2018 corrections in Enrollment will not be permitted in UDISE DCFs.
The following information is to be furnished in a declaration Certificate along with the signature of Class Teachers /Headmasters/Principals from School Level and MEOs Signature from Mandal Level, with DEOs Signature from District Level by 5th October 2018 without fail.
C and DSE Telangana: Proc.Rc.No1335/TSSA/MIS/T7/2014, Dated: 28-06-2018
Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – Enrollment of student with Aadhar Number in child info website-reg. The attention all the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio District Project Officer in the State are informed that, migration of data from One class to Another class collected at NIC. Newly enrolled child wise information in 35 column format prescribed by GOI to be collected from school point and upload the information in child info website along with Aadhar Number.Instructions for Uploading Child Info Data.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio, Project Officers in the state are directed to instruct Mandal Educational Officers I MIS coordinators, Head Masters of the concerned schools to collect 35 column information of New admissions and upload in child info website along with Aadhar Number on or before 15.07.2018.
Online Monitoring of School Visit Reports:
Child Info Website was developed and created by the National Informatics Centre(NIC), Hyderabad. This website had been launched. This website is useful to Upload of Child Information Data for Visitors. Online School Visit Format Website to Obtain data on daily attendance of school Children, Teachers and Infrastructure in the State on a daily basis through online purpose. It is useful to Online Monitoring for Higher Officials.
Child Info(Balala Samacharam) Updation and Aadhar Enrolment: All the Mandal Educational Officers in the state are informed that the status of updation of Child Info and enrolment of Aadhar is very poor in some of the mandals and average in remaining mandals as shown below as on… Therefore, they are requested to coordinate with the agencies of Aadhar enrolment and see that the percentage of Government and Private schools online data entry reaches cent percent. The services of Agencies are available till …….
Step by Step instructions for Uploading Child Info Data:
Officials have made some changes to Child Info Website for Child Information data entry on this Website for this academic year. CHILD INFO WEBSITE officials have given instructions to all the district officials for entry of child data on the website. So Data entry Operators should read and follow the instructions for data entry on this website. DB password has been activated on 1st August 2014.
1. 1st class admission and if any child details not available in the child info website then only please enter the child details first time in the child info Website
2. Please update and the first TC Issued and Drop out details under TC Issued Module and Drop out Module in the Child Info web site.
3. If any child TC Issued or Drop out Do not enter details once again. If entered it comes duplicate. So please select those students already enter or pick up in Drop out Box Module in Child info Web site. USER GUIDE for Uploading Child Info Data
Open the Child Info website by entering the URL address childinfo.ap.nic.in for Andhra Pradesh State and childinfo.tg.nic.in for Telangana State. Then will be appeared the child info official web portal. District Users or Mandal Users or School Complex Users can access the website with their respective User Name and Password.
1. Then click on the Child Tracking System.
First, enter the data of newly joined children in this academic year. In this Section, The officials have requested all the MIS Coordinators and Cluster resource Persons to modify the enrollment of Government Schools and enter the assessment marks in the Online Website. They must visit one School every day and Enter the School Particulars on this website also they must modify the enrollment status on the website.
2. Select Data Entry
3. Select on In School and Enter DB Password, then will be appeared a new page.
4. Enter new student details in the appropriate columns.
|Data Entry – In School – Module|
|Data Entry Type : * [ 1. INSERT ]|
|Name of the School :*|
|Medium*||Data Entry Type|
|Child’s Address (Permanent) [1. With Manda.l 2.Other Mandal/District]|
|Name of the District :*||Name of the Mandal|
|GP/Municipality/ Revenue :*||Name of the habitation|
|Aadhaar UID No.|
|Gender*||Date of Birth*|
|Mother’s Name*||Father’s Name*|
|Present, Studying in Class*||Class Studied in Previous year*|
|If Studying in Class I, Status of Previous year *||Class in which Admitted*|
|Date of Admission*||Admission No.*|
1. Now select the Data Entry
Select the TC issue option and enter DB-PASSWORD, then the new screen will appear.
2. Select School Name, Class = 6 , Medium & Gender. Now search for students who take T.C (Record sheet) from Schools. Then
3. Select a student who takes T.C(RecordSheet). Enter the details and then we will be got, New Page.
Give the asked fields in this page like
Date of leaving: 12-06-2014
T.C No. : TC number is available to VI to X students only.
Admission number of the student as TC No.
TC ISSUE DATE: Date of given TC/RS
4. SUBMIT these details of a new page will appear.
1. Go to Search for Child (TC issued/Drop out)-Admin. Now all TC Issued children Names appear.
2. Enter all the required fields.
3. Now we Click on Select Child the previous personal details of the student have appeared.
4. Now we give the present Educational institute status of the TC issue students and submit them.
5. When we enter all the details we see the following screens will appear.
We can check that the student name is to go to the NEW school are NOT.
1. Click on to Reports, select the Reports by Child Info and Select the school of the Student, then Submit
2. Now the new screen will have appeared.