How To Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for April Exam & JEE Main Exam Dates. The admit cards of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main April Exam 2020 will be released soon by the National Testing Agency, NTA.
All the candidates appearing for NTA JEE Main April 2020 examination can download the admit card from the official websites- nta.ac.in, jeemain.nta.nic.in. This year, the NTA JEE Main 2020 examination will be held from September 1 to 6.
The National Testing Agency will be conducting JEE Main 2020 exam for April session from September 1 to 6 at different locations in India. The JEE Main admit card release date can be expected to be August 15 as the authorities have already announced that the JEE Main 2020 admit card shall be released 15 days before the conduct of the entrance examination.
As per reports, the JEE Main April exam 2020 admit cards will be released on August 15. All the candidates are advised to keep a close check on the official website of NTA JEE Main 2020 (jeemain.nta.nic.in) for latest updates on admit cards
JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admit Card||JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Admit Card frequency||Twice|
|Admit Card Level||National Level|
|Abbreviation||JEE Main Exam Admit Card|
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination Main Admit Card for April|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination (17-08-2020)|
|Exam Date||from 1st to 6th September|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
JEE Main 2020 admit cards, Exam dates, Results date at Jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 admit cards download from Jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main Exam Dates are announced. NTA is likely to release the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination for this year by March 20.
According to the official notification by NTA, the JEE Main 2020 admit cards will be released. The candidates who have filled the online application forms are required to download the admit card from the official website, jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main Exam Schedule
JEE Main I January Exam
- JEE Main 2020 Registrations: September 2 to October 10
- Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Cards: December 6
- JEE Main Exam Dates: January 6 – 11
- Declaration of JEE Main Result By January 31
JEE Main II April Exam
- JEE Main 2020 Registrations: February 7 to March 7.
- Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Cards 2020: August 15.
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2020: from September 1 to 6.
- Declaration of JEE Main Result 2020 By September 30.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020:
National Testing Agency (NTA) would release the admit card for JEE Main I January exam and JEE Main II April Exam every year. Candidates can download their admit card online at jeemain.nic.in. Candidates will have to use their registration number and password/Date of Birth to login and download their admit card, once it is released. The admit card will have the details of their date, time and venue of examination.
JEE Main Exam is used for admission to various National Institutes of Technology or NITs. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency, NTA. Candidates who qualify in the JEE Main 2020 would be invited to apply for the JEE Advanced 2020 examinations.
The NTA will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020 in Online mode i.e., the computer-based examination of JEE (Main) 2019 will be conducted at different centres located throughout the country and abroad
The e-Admit Cards of candidates (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the JEE website www.jeemain.nic.in. The candidates are advised to download their e-admit card of JEE (Main) 2020. In case any applicant is not able to download his/her e-Admit card, he/she may contact NTA Helpline No’s between (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM) on working days.
The candidates may note that no e Admit Card will be sent to them by post. The examination of JEE (Main) in Computer Based Mode (Online) Examination. The JEE Main examination is the national level competitive test for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in those who accept that AIEEE score.
Candidates who are appearing for the examination can easily download the admit card from the official site of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in. So, to download the admit card candidates need to follow few simple steps that are noted below for hassle-free download.
Steps to Download JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: Firstly the appearing candidates will have to visit the official site of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the Admit Card link flashing on the Home page.
Step 3: Now the login credentials need to be entered that includes JEE Main 2019 application number, password and security pin and click on submit.
Step 4: The JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2019 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates will have to download the admit card.
Step 6: Keep a hard copy of the admit card for further reference.
Until the admit card is released, candidates can check the examination city, date and shift by entering the login credentials at the official site of JEE Main. JEE Main 2020 examination carries 360 marks and will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. The result of the same is to be declared on January 31. Candidates can check in more details from the official site of JEE Main.
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination: As indicated on Admit Card
- Those appearing in both the papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2, the Date, Centre and Shift may be different for Paper-1 and Paper-2
- First Shift: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Second Shift: 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m
- Exact City, date and shift of examination for Paper-1 and Paper-2 may be made available on NTA’s website
- JEE Main Answer Keys: Date shall be displayed on the NTA’s website
- JEE Main January Exam Results: 31st January
Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website on the dates mentioned above Admission to the examination centre would not be permitted without an Admit Card Students are alerted that the JEE Main 2020 admit cards would not be sent on the registered email id. Candidate should keep a check on the official website for the updates. – JEE Main 2020 admit cards
The candidates are advised to visit the examination centre a day before the conduct of examination to know the exact location of the centre to avoid any delay in reporting at the examination centre as per schedule. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the time of last entry.
List of items to carry on the day of examination at the test centre:
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
JEE Main paper pattern
- The total duration of the paper is three hours
- The paper-I is for admission to engineering courses and paper-II is held for admission to architecture courses
- This year, a different paper for BPlan will also be conducted
- There will be two shifts, morning shift will begin at 9:30 am and the afternoon shift will begin at 2:30 pm.
Code of conduct for candidates
Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offence
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card and ID proof inside the Examination Room/Hall.
If upon screening at the Examination Centre, it is discovered that any candidate is actually carrying, within the ‘Kara’ and ‘Kirpan’, a suspect device, he/she may be asked not to take it in the Examination Hall (as directed by the Hon’ble Delhi High Court vide its Order dated 03.05.2018).