TSRJC Doulathabad Junior Lecturer & Class IV Posts: Govt of Telangana, BC Welfare Department, GO.11, Dated:05/02/2016- Sanction of posts to B.C. Residential Junior College for Boys at Doulathabad, Medak District – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.22, BC Welfare (B) Department, dated.10.06.2015.
- From the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.A/58/2012, dated.20.06.2015
- B.C. Welfare (B) Dept., U.O.No.936/B/2015, dt.08.01.2016.
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued introducing science groups (M.P.C & Bi.P.C.) in B.C. Residential Junior College for Boys at Doulathabad, Medak District from the academic year 2015-16.
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the B.C. Welfare Department in the reference 3rd read above, hereby order creation of the following posts in the B.C. Residential Junior College for Boys at Doulathabad, Medak District:
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|2||Multi Purpose Workers (Class-IV)||4||13000-40270|
- The B.C. Welfare Department shall obtain concurrence of the Finance (HRM.II) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
- The B.C. Welfare Department are requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details