JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships Sanction & Disbursement Guidelines released by AP Government. “JnanaBhumi” (land of knowledge) [www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in]/ AP JnanaBhumi Web Portal for Integration of Education, Scholarships Services, JnanaBhumi Smart Portal/ JnanaBhumi AP Scholarships Web Portal Integrated Delivery of Services relating to Education and Scholarships/ JnanaBhumi AP Scholarships Web Portal for capturing the Biometric attendance & Academic performance of all the students & for making the Post-Matric Scholarships ecosystem resilient, secure, seamless & paperless.
JnanaBhumi Post Matric Scholarships to SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority, Differently Abled Category Students. JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships Registration, Verification, Sanction and Disbursement guidelines under Post-Matric Scholarships scheme. Instructions for processing and payment of the Post- Matric Scholarship claims. JnanaBhumi is a New streamline and Provide predictable & hassle-free service for process of registration, verification, sanction & disbursement of Post Matric Scholarships (PMS) scheme
G.O.Ms.No.45-Social Welfare Department – JnanaBhumi-Smart Portal Dated: 09-06-2017.
G.O.Ms.No.103-Social Welfare Department – Streamlining of the registration Dated:24-10-2016.
JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships Sanction, Disbursement Guidelines: G.O.Ms.No.45 Dated: 09-06-2017:: GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH:: SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN.2) DEPARTMENT:: Social Welfare Department – JnanaBhumi Smart Portal for Integrated Delivery of Services relating to Education and Scholarships -Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1) G.O.Ms.No.103, Social Welfare (Edn.2) Department, dated 24-10-2016.
2) Workshop with all stakeholder Departments/Affiliating Authorities held on 28-12-16 at Vijayawada.
3) Review Meeting held by the Hon’ble Chief Minister on 9-2-2017 & 4-4-2017
4) Consultative Workshop with all stakeholder Departments/Affiliating Authorities held on 3-5-2017 at Secretariat, Velagapudi.
5) Lr.Rc. No. D/2197 /2016, dated 09.06.2017 of the Director Social Welfare
In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued comprehensive guidelines, after consulting all the stakeholder departments, for revamping the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) system in order to align it with the mandate given by the Hon’ble Chief Minister for making the system predictable & providing hassle-free services for all the stakeholders, duly ensuring the Monthly release of MTF, Quarterly release of RTF, capturing the Biometric attendance & Academic performance of all the students & for making the Post-Matric Scholarships ecosystem resilient, secure, seamless & paperless.
2. Accordingly, the Social Welfare Department (Nodal Department for implementation of Post-Matric Scholarships) has simplified & streamlined the PMS system and deployed the APePASS version 2.0 software for processing the Post-Matric Scholarships during the academic year 2016-17.
3. During the review meetings held on 09-02-2017 & 04-04-2017, the Hon’ble Chief Minister has directed that the provisions contained in G.O.Ms.No.103, Social Welfare(Edn.2) Department, dated 24-10-2016 be implemented in letter and spirit & in–toto from the academic year 2017-18 & to develop a smart portal for providing the integrated & seamless delivery of services relating to Education and Scholarships for both the students & the educational institutions to attain synergies.
4. In view of the above directive, the Social Welfare Department has incepted a detailed Business Process Re-engineering of the APePASS Version 2.0 software, deployed during the academic year 2016-17, and has through the APCFSS (Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems & Services) developed a comprehensive, modular, intuitive, robust & high-fidelity Web portal integrating the services relating to Education and Scholarships.
5. A Consultative Workshop was held by the Social Welfare Department on 3-05-2017 with all the stakeholders relating to Post-Matric Scholarships viz. the concerned Principal Secretaries/ Heads of Departments /Affiliating Authorities /Registrars of all Universities and the modules, features & functionality of the integrated Web portal were explained, demonstrated & discussed in detail.
6. During the aforementioned Consultative Workshop, the representatives of all the concerned stakeholders relating to the Post-Matric Scholarships viz.
a) Departments (Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Labour Employment & Training, Medical Education, Agriculture & Cooperation, Horticulture & Sericulture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries, Health & Family welfare, Social Welfare, BC Welfare, Tribal Welfare, Disabled Welfare, Minority Welfare, Collegiate Education etc.,)
b) Boards (AP Paramedical Board/Board of Intermediate Education),
c) Affiliating Authorities/Universities (Acharya N.G. Ranga Agriculture University, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra University, Dr. N.T.R. Health University, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Ananthapur, Krishna University, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Rayalaseema University, Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Sri Venkateswara University, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Yogi Vemana University, Vikram Simhapuri University, Adikavi Nannaya University, Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture University, Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Dravidian University, Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Law University, and others) and
e) the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education(APSCHE) have given their consent to onboard onto the Web portal from the academic year 2017-18 & have also conveyed consent for onboarding of all their Affiliated Educational Institutions/Colleges on the Web portal.
7. The Hon’ble Chief Minister has unveiled the logo and launched the website of the Smart Web portal christened as “JnanaBhumi” (land of knowledge) [www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in] on 31st May,2017 at Vijayawada and in continuation of the orders issued in the reference 1st cited, the following instructions are hereby issued regarding operationalization of JnanaBhumi Web portal (hereinafter referred as JnanaBhumi) from the academic year 2017-18:
A) SCOPE OF JnanaBhumi:
1) The implementation of JnanaBhumi, shall be mandatory, from the academic year 2017-18, for all Departments /Boards /Affiliating Authorities / Universities & APSCHE and their affiliated educational institutions / colleges, (hereinafter referred as JnanaBhumi institutions) desirous of availing the Post Matric Scholarship scheme of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
2) JnanaBhumi institutions shall mandatorily implement the following JnanaBhumi modules:
a) Institution Module b) Affiliating Authority Module c) Welfare Department Module d) Student module, as applicable (hereinafter referred to as “Core Modules”)
3) All the Departments /Boards/Affiliating Authorities / Universities & APSCHE can develop and deploy customised modules/services in JnanaBhumi (hereinafter referred as “Additional Modules/Services”) & which shall be mandatory for all their respective affiliated educational institutions/colleges and students to onboard/ implement.
B) CORE MODULES & SERVICES:
The following are the details of the Core Modules of JnanaBhumi and the services currently available in them:
1) Institution Module (IM):
1.1) College Registration
1.2) Student Admission,
1.3) Student Attendance,
1.4) Student Academics
1.5) Section Creation
2) Affiliating Authorities Module (AAM):
2.1) Confirmation of College Registration
2.2) Masters of Colleges, Courses and College & Course Mapping
2.3) Population of Course Fee structure
3) Welfare Department Module (WDM): 3.1) Student Scholarship, 3.2) Reports and Analytics
4) Student Module (SM):
4.1) Confirmation of Scholarship Details
4.2) Document Locker
4.3) Attendance & Academic information
C) INTEGRATION OF EDUCATION & SCHOLARSHIP SERVICES:
JnanaBhumi is a smart portal www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in for integrated delivery of services relating to Education and Scholarships. This portal integrates the workflow in the educational institutions with the scholarship lifecycle to create synergies and create value addition to the educational institutions and students as detailed below:
1. The workflow in the JnanaBhumi & the processing of the Post-Matric scholarship is integrated with the admission of the students into the educational institutions.
2. The system of online registration earlier prescribed in the APePASS web portal stands dispensed from the academic year 2017-18 onwards. The student need not apply online for availing Post-Matric Scholarships but shall submit JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Form(J-SAF), a physical form available free of cost at the College Admission in-charge office, at the time of submitting the admission form for the College. The J-SAF can also be downloaded at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in . Basing on the details submitted by the student in J- SAF the educational institutions shall process the claim. The detailed instructions and details of J-SAF are enclosed in the Annexure.
3. The Post-Matric Scholarships claims, belonging to the periods prior to the academic year 2017-18, will continue to be processed in the APePASS portal.
4. The Principal of the concerned JnanaBhumi institution shall be the owner of the Institution Module and its services.
5. The Principal shall compulsorily enter in JnanaBhumi, the details of all Fresh and Renewal applications pertaining to the year 2017-18, irrespective of whether they are applying for Post-Matric Scholarships or not.
6. The Principal shall simultaneously process, as per the prescribed workflow, the details of the students who have applied for Post-Matric Scholarships in J-SAF and forward the same electronically to the Welfare Departments.
7. The Welfare Departments shall process and sanction the scholarship claims as per the eligibility of the applicants.
D) ATTENDANCE AND ACADEMICS:
1. The Daily Biometric Attendance process, as defined in Para 5(III)(b) of G.O. Ms. No.103, SW(Edn.2) Department, dated 24-10-16 shall be implemented as per the date notified by each Affiliating Authority. Pending the implementation of the Daily Biometric Attendance capture, the affiliating authorities shall ensure that the educational institutions capture the daily attendance of the students by implementing the Daily Manual Attendance module of JnanaBhumi.
2. The attendance, so recorded, shall be used for payment of the monthly Maintenance Fee(MTF) of the students, as per the procedure prescribed at Para 5 (VI)(c), from the date notified for this purpose.
3. All the concerned educational institutions shall upload the Academic Performance record of the students in the Student Academics service of the Institution Module immediately after the declaration of the results of the Semester/ End of Year examinations, as applicable to the course.
4. Compliance by JnanaBhumi institutions
a. The concerned affiliating authorities shall be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the process changes/amendments made in this order & specifically for notifying the dates for the implementation of the Daily Biometric Attendance Capture, etc. entrusted to them.
b.All the concerned affiliating authorities shall ensure that all the details for the processing of the Post-Matric Scholarship claims in JnanaBhumi shall be entered & processed by the concerned Educational Institution within a reasonable timeframe, in any case not later than (15) working days from the date of admission of the student.
c.In case of established willful delay/non-compliance with Para (D)(4.a) or (4.b) above, by an affiliated educational institution/college, the concerned affiliating authority may suo-moto or on the basis of the report of the concerned District Collector or District/Regional Level Officer may recommend to the Commissioner, Social Welfare (Nodal Officer for Post Matric Scholarships) for the debarring of the institution from participating in the Post- Matric Scholarships Scheme.
E) DIGITAL SIGNATURE:
1. The usage of Digital Signature Key(DSK) shall be compulsory for all concerned stakeholders, including educational institutions, wherever mandated by the workflow.
2. The DSK already being utilized for submitting documents to the EPFO by the JnanaBhumi institutions or the DSK utilized in eOffice software of NIC can be used for the purpose of JnanaBhumi.
3. The digitally signed documents shall be accepted by all the concerned stakeholder departments, including the Treasury Department.
JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships Sanction, Disbursement Guidelines