JoSAA Seat Allotment 2022: Seventh Round Seat Allocation Result released at josaa.nic.in. JoSSA 2022 Seat allotment. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the result of seat allotment for vacant seats at IITs, NIT.
Students who yet have not been allotted the seat as can check the official website, josaa.nic.in, for the availability status. Students who are allotted seats in the particular Round have to go for document verification and acceptance of seat at the reporting centre. Candidates can pay the fee online as well.
JoSAA Allotment Result 2021 released: Joint Seat Allocation Authority, JoSAA has released seat allotment results for admissions to IITs and NIT+ system. The JoSAA Seat Allotment Results 2021 are now available on the official website josaa.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to check the results online. The students who have been allotted the seat are required to report to the allotted IIT’s itself. Students allotted seat in NIT+ system have till deadline to report to the institutes.
Kindly note that students do not have an option of withdrawing from IITs as this is the last and final round of allotment. The option of withdrawing from NIT’s however is available. Students are advised to check the same in the business rules available on josaa.nic.in
How to check JOSAA Result 2022:
- Visit the official website, josaa.nic.in
- Click on the given link that says, View seat allotment results of round 7
- Enter all the details asked like JEE (MAIN) application number, password and click on submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Check your results and download for future reference.
- Candidates who don’t fill-in choices within the specified time window will not be able to seek admission for this academic year
- Two times reporting required in case of seat allotment changes from NIT+s system to IITs and vice versa.
- Candidates should note that no modification can be made on locked choices. once locked, choices cannot be modified.
List of Document required:
1. Three passport size photographs identical to the one uploaded during JEE (Main) -2020 registration. In case of IITs, two passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded during JEE Main or JEE Advanced -2020)
2. Class XII performance check as per Annexure 7 and 7(b) of JoSAA Business rules for IITs and NITs, etc – respectively. The link for JoSAA Business Rules is provided here for quick reference.
3. Provisional seat allotment letter – to be downloaded from josaa.nic.in
4. Undertaking by the candidate as per Annexure 9 of JoSAA Business rules.
5. Proof of seat acceptance fee payment by online net banking of State Bank of India (SBI), debit cards issued ONLY by SBI and E-Challan by SBI. The fee for seat acceptance for SC/ST/PwD students is Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 35,000 for others.
6. Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
7. Admit card and score card of JEE Advanced -2020/ JEE (Main) -2020, whichever applicable (can be downloaded from jeeadv.ac.in/ jeemain.nic.in).
7. Date of birth proof (class 10 mark sheets has been asked. In case students don’t have the original, they can download the same from CBSE DigiLocker. Most of the state boards are also providing the marksheets on digilocker.
8. Class 12 (or equivalent) board mark sheet.
9. Medical certificate as per the format given in Annexure 8 of JoSAA Business rules.
10. Category certificates if applicable. Also application for candidates in General (EWS) category.
11. Format is available in the document provided.
12. Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable. Please note that the certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
13. OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable.
14. Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment.