Third Round JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020 (JEE Advanced Counselling). Third Round seat allotment result released at josaa.nic.in. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the third round seat allotment list on its official website.
Candidates can visit the official website of JoSAA: josaa.nic.in – to check and download JoSAA third round seat allotment list results 2020.
The candidates who get allotted in the JoSAA third allotment need to report at reporting centres for the document verification and acceptance/withdrawal of seat.
The JoSAA fourth allotment list will be released on its official website. The JoSAA second allotment list was released onits official website. Candidates were given time, for document verification and acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at reporting centres.
JoSAA 3rd allotment Important dates
- October 22, 2020 and October 23, 2020 By 17:00, October 23, 2020 Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 2)
- October 24, 2020 By 17:00 Last day to respond to query (Round 2)
- October 22 = October 24, 2020 By 17:00, October 24, 2020 Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process (Round 2)
- October 26, 2020 10:00 Display of seats filled / availability status 17:00 Seat Allocation (Round 3)
How to check third Round JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020:
- Visit the official website, josaa.nic.in
- Click on the given link that says, View seat allotment results of round 3
- Enter all the details asked like JEE (MAIN) application number, password and click on submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Check your results and download for future reference
JoSAA 2020 Important Instructions:
JoSAA is conducting seven rounds that is 1st through 7th rounds of seat allocation for academic programs offered by Institutes under JoSAA 2019.
It is to be noted that candidates may fill-in their choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference. Candidates are strongly urged to fill-in as many choices of their interest as possible.
Candidates must lock their choices. For candidates who do not lock their choices, their last saved choices will be locked automatically when the time-window for filling-in of choices closes.
Candidates allotted a seat must pay the seat acceptance fee (through SBI e-Challan/SBI NetBanking/SBI debit cards) and get the documents verified at any reporting center (josaa.nic.in) for provisional seat acceptance. JoSAA Counselling
JoSAA Website: JoSAA
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details