Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2021 Notification: Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Visakhapatnam has given notification for the recruitment of 50 Junior Assistant Positions and Application invites from the eligible candidates for appointment to the 50 posts of Junior Assistants in the AP Judicial Ministerial Services, in the Unit of District and Session Judge, Vishakapatnam through direct recruitment.
Junior Assistant: 50 Posts
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination.
- Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer operation for direct recruitment.
- No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant in the District Judiciary of Visakhapatnam, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu Language.
The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of , 34 years of age as on 01.07.2015. The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SC/ST/& BCs is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates of PHCs and Ex-Service Men as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the APJMS, Rules 2003 r/w A.P. State and subordinate service Rules 1996.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with all relevant documents by Registered post/ courier to the District Judge, Opp: CMR Complex, Prakasraopeta, Visakhapatnam on or before 16.05.2015.
- Appointments to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the presidential order to the extent it applies and subject to Rules of Reservation.
- A Written test (objective type with multiple choice answers) of the standard consistent with the minimum Educational qualification prescribed i.e., Intermediate qualification will be held on OMR basis (Technology) for all the eligible applicants.
- The written examination shall be conducted for 80 marks and oral interview for 20 marks. The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the written examination are for OCs 40%, BCs 35 % and SCs/STs 30%. Interview shall be conducted to the candidates qualified in the written examination, in the ratio of 1:10.
Important Attested Documents to be attached with Application Form:
- Certificate of qualifying examination.
- Certificate of technical examination (Computers)
- Certificate evidencing Date of Birth.
- Latest Community Certificate (issued by the authority not less than the rank of MRO) in the case of reserved categories and the certificates shall show specifically the classification of group.
- Certificate in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e., the study certificates of classes VII to X (or) in case, if they have not studied, in any institution, during the whole or any part of the four years period preceding the year of SSC examination, Residence Certificate from the concerned MRO in Annexure-I, shall be produced in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD,(SPF-A) Dept., dt. 01.11.1975. If the certificates in proof of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
- A self addressed postal cover (WINDOW TYPE only) duly affixed stamps of Rs.30/- with acknowledgment.
- Three recent colour passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Govt. Gazetted Officer, one is to be affixed on the application in the space specified and two photos are to be affixed on the Hall Ticket enclosed to the application.
- Latest disability certificate has to be submitted by Physically disabled candidates, obtained from Medical Board, showing the percentage of disability.
- Any other relevant certificates such as additional/higher academic and technical qualifications.;
- Live Employment Registration Card.
Instructions to the Candidate:
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer, Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in submitting the application form.
- Applicant should be careful in filling the application form. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the institution under any circumstances. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she is found eligible for recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before submission of application, candidates should ensure carefully his/her eligibility criteria for the written examination. No relevant column of the application should be left with blank. If any column is not applicable, write “not applicable” against that column. Do not fill up such columns with dots or dashes or leave any column blank, otherwise application will not be accepted.
- Date of written examination will be announced later through source of media and candidates are requested to be alert in this regard.
- The Written Examination will be held as per OMR technique.
General Instructions: for Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2021
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by Direct Recruitment unless he/she satisfied the following viz.,a) that he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service. b) that his/her character and antecedents are such as to disqualify him/her for the service.
- The employees appointed after 01.09.2004 will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them and per G.O.Ms.No.653, 654 and 655 Finance (Pen-I) Department Dated 22.9.2004 issued by the Government.
- Applications with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed proformae enclosed herein, will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to this Notification and received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of Presidential Orders issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of reservation.
- No T.A./D.A., will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment. i.e., for written test /interview.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P., and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel or otherwise, the • notification without assigning any reasons.
- All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the applications shall be rejected if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- Out of 50 points of Junior Assistants, 80% of posts i.e., 40 posts are reserved for local candidates and 20% of posts i.e., 10 posts are reserved. (for which both local and non local candidates who can compete and get selected as per merit), as per the instructions issued in para (8) (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No. 674 dated 20.10.1975.
Last date for submission of Jr. Assistant Posts’s Application Form: 16-05-2021
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.