Kadapa District AP KGBVs SO, CRT Posts Recruitment 2019: Kadapa District Sarva Siksha Abhyan has issued the KGBVs SO, CRT Posts Recruitment 2019 notification and last date to apply is 04-01-2019. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, YSR Kadapa District invites applications from Female candidates who hold requisite qualifications and are residing in the Same District for the following existing vacancies on Outsourcing basis. Kadapa District Recruitment Notification for filling up for the SO and CRT posts on outsource basis in KGBVS (Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas), Sarva Siksha Abhyan, Kadapa
1. Special Officer: 12 Posts
2. Contract Resident Teachers (CRTs):
CRT(Hindi/ English/ Mathematics/ Physical Science/ Biology/ Social): 11 Posts
Total no. posts: 23
Bachelors Degree, PG, B.Ed, passed AP TET.
18 to 39 years as on 01.07.2018. Candidates should have completed 18 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.07.2018. In case of SC,ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of PHC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49.
Qualifications for Recruitment of Special Officers:
i) . Educational and Professional Qualifications
1. Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and
2. B.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks aggregate.
a. Experience of working in a residential school.
b. Experience of handling administration/financial matters in a responsible capacity.
c. Proficiency in English.
d. Proficiency in Computers.
Selection procedure for Recruitment of Special Officers:
All candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications will be required to appear for a written test. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit in the written test and following the Rule of Reservation. Final selection will be published in the District by the District Project Office concerned and also on the website.
The Written test for SOs: The Written test shall be of 3 hours duration and will consist of both Objective and Essay type Question. The test will be bilingual (English & Telugu). The Questions will be based on the following syllabus:
1. General Knowledge.
2. Reasoning Ability.
3. Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme – Objectives, Interventions, Educational and Quality Indicators and Issues, Curriculum, Assessment and Evaluation Procedures.
5. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
6. Management, Roles and Responsibilities, Managerial and Leadership Skills, Roles and Responsiblities of teachers and other staff in educational institutions.
7. Child Rights with special focus on girls education.
8. Administrative and Financial Procedures/Rules.
Selection procedure for CRTs:
Candidates shall be selected based on written test. Candidates who clear the written test will also be interviewed to observe teaching skills.
List of Enclosures :
1. One additional passport size photo to the application form identical to the photo affixed above
2. Attested copies of
(i) proof of age,
(ii) SSC certificate,
(iii) Degree Certificates for PG and B.Ed,
(iv) Permanent Community Certificate or Caste Certificate
(iv) Proof of Residence (issued by the Tahsildar).
- Applicants to work as Special Officers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, SSA where the candidate is located/residing.
- Only Female Candidates need apply.
- Candidate should have completed 18 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.08.2013. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
- The candidate should be a resident of the District where the selection is sought.
- On selection they should be willing to reside in the same Mandal HQ where the KGBV is located and required to make night halts in the KGBVs.
- Rule of reservation and the Roster system, will be strictly followed, taking the District as the Unit.
- The services of candidates will be terminated in case of low performance / indulging in any unacceptable activities / misbehavior / misappropriation of funds etc.
- The mode of employment shall be on Contract for an initial period of one year from the date of appointment. Performance review will be conducted at the end of the contract period and based on this the contract may be extended.
- No canvassing is allowed. Any person indulging in such canvassing is liable for rejection of her candidature.
- The Selection is purely on Temporary basis and will be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
How to apply:
Application should be addressed to District Project Officer, SSA, NGO Colony, Kadapa.
Last date to apply: 04.01.2019