Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Online application forms, The government of Telangana State had introduced new schemes, which is called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Scheme) to help for SC, ST and BC Brides, and Shadi Mubarak Scheme to help for Muslim brides.
The government had issued separate guidelines and Procedures for application and processing on these schemes.
The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for extending the financial assistance of Rs. 1,00,116/- to each unmarried girl belonging to SC /ST at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State and the Shadi Mubarak Scheme for extending financial assistance of Rs.1,00,116/- to each unmarried girl belonging to Muslim at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
Unfortunately, the general feeling of many even now, is that the girl child is a bane to their family. In several Dalits and Girijan families unable to get the girl child married, they resort to selling them immediately after their birth.
Realizing this harsh fact, the Telangana State government has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,00,116/-to the family of the girl child to perform their marriage and named the scheme as “Kalyanalaxmi” for SC, ST, and BC Girls and Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim unmarried girls. Now here in India, such a scheme is in existence.
One should feel proud of introducing such a scheme in Telangana. This reduces the burden on the Girijan, Dalits, BCs and Muslims families. In this regarding Telangana Government has issued an order for Partial modification on “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam”.
The government enhanced the financial assistance from Rs.75,116/- to Rs.1,00,116/- under the scheme ‘Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam’ and ‘Shadi Mubarak’ w.e.f. 01.04.2018 to all the BCs and EBCs, SCs and STs unmarried girl. Eligibility for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam/Shadi Mubark Scheme
An unmarried girl belonging to
a) SC/ST/BC/Minority community.
b) A resident of Telangana State.
c) They completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
d) wedding of the SC/ST girl should be on or after October 2nd, 2014.
e) The income of parents should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 per annum. Required Documents/Certificates
The following certificates shall be submitted:
1.Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority.
2. Caste Certificate – issued by the Competent authority.
3. Income Certificate (the certificate shall be the latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage).
4. Aadhaar card of the bride and bridegroom to be scanned and uploaded (if available)
5. A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Saving Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
6. Wedding Card (if available).
7. The following documents/certificates shall be submitted where the wedding has been performed or after the wedding: Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage.
How to Apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam or Shadi Mubark Scheme:
The applicant shall apply online for the Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam, Shadi Mubark Scheme by accessing the website at the following site: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center or may submit their application directly at the Tahsildar Office. So please follow the steps
1. First, visit the ePass Official Website
2. And search for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam or Shadi Mubark Scheme Image and click on it, the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
3. The application form will be opened in another tab of your browser. This Online Application form had been divided into four sections i.e.,
a. Bride particulars,
b. Bridegroom Particulars,
c. Details of the marriage and
d. Uploads the required document section.
4. Now fillup the following details of Bride in the section of Bride Particulars: A. Bride Particulars
|I. Details of the Bride||II. Income Certificate Details:||III. Caste Certificate Details:||VI.Bride Bank Account Details:|
|SSC Details Availability||MEE SEVA No.||MEE SEVA No.(Caste Certificate)||Account Holders Name|
|Name of the bride||Applicant Name||Applicant Name||Select District:|
|Name of the father||Father Name||Father Name||Select Bank|
|Date of birth||District||District||Bank IFSC Code/Branch Name|
|UID (Aadhar) Number.||Mandal||Mandal||Bank Account NO:|
|Educational qualification||MRO Name||MRO Name|
|Phone Number||Total Income||Caste|
|Caste||IV. Permanent Address||V. Present Address|
B. Bride Groom Particulars
Details of the bride groom: In this section fillup the following details of the bride groom
- SSC Details Available
- Name of the bride groom
- Name of the father
- Date of birth
- UID (Aadhar) No.:
- Educational qualification
- Family Income(Per Annum):
- Details of the Marriage
C. Details of the Marriage
In this section, should provide the following details of the Marriage
- Date of marriage
- Place of marriage(Name of the temple/Kalyana Mandapam/any other institution):
- Address of marriage place
Please upload the following files of the marriage details. These files should have Jpg/Jpeg format. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Online application forms
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Scanned Bank pass book
After, Please Enter the code in the image and click on the submit button, take the print of further reference.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details