Kendriya Vidyalaya, No.1 and No.2 Uppal Teaching Posts (Last date: 04.03.2019). Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya,Uppal invites applications for the Teacher posts for the year 2019-2020 on purely part time contractual basis.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 & No.2 Uppal Teachers Recruitment 2019:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates ONLINE for the post of contractual teachers/staff on purely contractual basis at this Vidyalaya with consolidated pay for the academic year 2019-20. The following will be the Points to be noted: The Post is purely on Contractual basis for a maximum period of One Year from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 or till regular incumbent joins or as per the need, whichever is applicable. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/Screening Test.
Applicants are directed to fill the “Online application form / Google Form” given in the website of the Vidyalaya (www.kv1uppal.edu.in /www.kv2uppal.edu.in) & submit the online application form on or before 04.03.2019, 3.00 PM(Monday). In order to fill online application form valid Gmail Account is mandatory. The eligible applicants list will be displayed at K.V. No.1 and No.2 Vidyalaya websites on 11.03.2018 at 10.00AM.
Applicants whose names are displayed on our school websites are only eligible to attend the interview / Screening test as per the following schedule, On producing the filled-in online application form with a recent photograph along with Original Certificates / Documents and one set of Xerox copies with self-attestation of the required qualification. No candidate is allowed on the date of Interview whose names are not mentioned in the list .NO WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
KVS Uppal Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Uppal has released a notification regarding the recruitment for the posts of part-time teachers and other staff on a temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or till regular incumbent joins, on the official website- kv1Uppal.edu.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before March 04, 2019.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment of Part-Time Teachers purely on contractual basis against vacancies /likely vacancies at this Vidyalaya with consolidated pay for the academic year 2019-2020.
KV is hiring for the posts of PGT (Hindi), TGT (English/ Hindi/ Science), Primary teachers, Dance teacher/ coach, Computer Operator, Games and Sports coach, Nurse, Counselor, PRT Music, Data Entry Operator and German teacher. Candidates should keep in mind that the computer knowledge along with proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English is essential for all the posts.
Post Names with Educational Qualifications:
Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the subject: English as one of the subjects at Post Graduate level
1) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
FINANCIAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT:
Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Com Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects
Bachelor degree with NSE certification in Financial Markets(NCFM) having passed following 03 modules with minimum 60
(i)Financial markets(Beginner’s Module)
(ii) Capital Market Dealers Module
(iii) Derivative Markets Dealers Module.
At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ University recognized by the Govt. of India.
B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a Recognized University.
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and also Post Graduate Degree in subject from a Recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
1.Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
TGT : SANSKRIT, HINDI, ENGLISH, SCIENCES:
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
a) For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (Science)-
i) The candidates should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all the three years.
ii) The candidates with honours degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry with at least 50% marks in B.Sc should have studied other two subjects with at least 50% marks in each of them at graduation level .
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
Atleast 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
1.B.E. or B.Tech.(Computer Science / IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution / university recognized by the Govt. of India.
B.E or B.Tech .(any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers form recognized University
M.Sc.(Computer Science) /MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University
B.Sc.(Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject form recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
GERMAN LANGUAGE TEACHER:
Degree or PG /Advance diploma in German Language from recognized institute /University.
a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in elementary Education(by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from any NCTE recognized institution provided the person has completed a six month Bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE.
b) Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Govt. of India.
c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
Knowledge of working on Computer.
1) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Dance or equivalent from a recognized University.
B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
Minimum of One year Experience in Providing Career / Educational Counseling to students at schools Registration with rehabilitation council of India as Vocational Counselor.
SPORTS COACHES ( TAEKWONDO / HOCKEY / ROPE SKIPPING ):
Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognized Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
Diploma in Nursing with valid registration
i. Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University
ii. One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR:
i. Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized Board or
ii. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi
iii. Working knowledge in Hindi & English
iv. Knowledge of Computer Applications required
DCA Certificate from recognized Institute.
Criteria for appointment:
1. The Post is purely on temporary basis for a maximum period of till the end of academic year
or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Screening Test / Interview.
3. Applicants are directed to fill Application form uploaded on the website of the Vidyalaya
(http://www.kv1Uppal.org) and Register with relevant Photo copies from up to 16-02-2019 between 10 AM to 1 PM on all working days only .
Eligible List Announcement:
The eligible applicant’s list will be displayed on our Vidyalaya website and Notice Board on 22/02/2019 at 9.00 pm.
Screening test / Interview:
Eligible applicants are requested to attend the Screening test / Interview / as per the following. For short listed Candidates Interview will be displayed… ( will be intimated by SMS/ Displayed on Web site). The candidates will be selected through short-listing followed by an interview.
1. Nature of Appointment:- On purely Part-time contractual Basis. Duration 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 (for one academic year)or whenever the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
2. The application forms downloaded from the Vidyalaya website only must be used for registration.
3. Relaxation in CTET: In the absence of CTET qualified candidate, candidate without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules. Candidates with special B.Ed qualification are not eligible for PGT post.Candidates with special B.Ed/B.Ed qualification are not eligible for PRT post.
4. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post before applying for the same.
5. Applications received after due date and also applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
6. All the original documents should be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview for verification only.
7. Computer knowledge is desirable for all the posts.
8. The candidate must have competency to teach both in English and Hindi media.
9. The candidates are requested to write the name of the post on the envelop (post applied for : )
10. Candidates who registered for the recruitment by the stipulated date will only be permitted to appear for recruitment process. (written test , interview etc.)