Employees who are working under various departments in Kerala State Government can download their Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2021 or Kerala Employee Pay Slip from official web portal of SPARK Login at www.spark.gov.in. Get Kerala Employee Payslip online on login to SPART Web application.
Kerala is one of the ten paradises for its unique culture and traditions, It is on of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It is top in literacy ranking with 96% (Approximate).
Where the literacy rate is high the people try to search their livelihood in different fields. The employer is responsible for his/he employee in all aspects. The Government of Kerala introduced Kerala HRMS portal through a website named as Spark, it means service and Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala an integrated website for employees.
This is one stop solution for all the state government employees working in different. It is a good step where in earlier days this is a long process to take salary details to know deductions and earnings. But now it became that easier with few moves we can know the details of an employee salary, leaves payroll etc., If we find any mistakes we can clear and rectify them. We can know previous/ earlier years pay details, monthly details with just one click.
This helps an employee to get an clear idea of his/her monthly earnings
download payslip and this is used as an important document to get different types of loans like personal, vehicle and Housing etc., We can plan according to our family needs and build a bright future. We can login with just username and password. Proper vision, planning and hard work are the steps for fulfilling the dreams
SPARK is a web application initiative by Finance Department, Government of Kerala for the employees who’s Service and Payroll Administrative Repository is maintained in SPARK project. This portal will provide the employees their Salary Slip view, Leave Management, Outside Duty and Compensatory Off requests etc. Employees can use this portal with their registered mobile number in SPARK.
SPARK is a Comprehensive Employee Management Information System for the Government of Kerala. Finance Department owns SPARK and facilitates its implementation through SPARK Project Management Unit. For Finance Department, the state unit of National Informatics Centre (NIC) develops the SPARK software.
|Pay Slip Name||Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2021|
|Subject||SPARK is providing facility to all Govt Employees for download Online Employee Pay Slips on online|
|Category||Payslip /Salary Slip|
|Department||Finance Department of Kerala|
|Last date to getting Slips||An Employee get the payslips from the official website by any time|
|Online Salary Slip Download Weblink||https://www.spark.gov.in/webspark/sparklogin.aspx|
SPARK is an Integrated Personnel, Payroll and Accounts information system for all the Employees in Government of Kerala. The system caters to the Personnel Administration, Payroll and other Accounts activities of Government Establishments.
Every employee is allotted with a unique Permanent Employee Number (PEN) through the system. This Centralized system helps the departments to get details of any employee immediately, achieve highest level of transparency in dealing with the employees, more consistent application of rules etc.
In the payroll side, accurate and automatic payroll processing is facilitated. It also ensures that the rules and regulations are uniformly applied to all employees there by avoiding complaints and achieving better employee relations.
SPARK Employee pay slip or Salary slip is an online generated PDF document containing various components of employee salary along with specific details of employment. It is generated by SPARK Web Portal in the name of SPARK Employee Login website.
Kerala govt teacher salary slip: Kerala teachers can also download their monthly and yearly salary slips from this SPARK payslip web portal by login their credentials.
We are TeachersBADI.In team have provided here information about how to download Kerala Employee Salary slip from SPARK web application platform and follow the simple steps below to download your employee salary slip. We have also given the SPARK Portal official web link for direct accessing the pay slip statements.
How to Download Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2021?
- SPARK Registered Employee can open any browser in your device, type SPARK Login Web Portal in URL bar and hit enter button.
- Then official Spark Salary Slip Generate Website will appear.
- On the homepage of the web portal, click on Login Spark button in the middle of the screen
- Then SPARK Employee Login web page will appear.
- In this login web page, enter your login credentials i.e. Username (PEN – Permanent Employee Number) and Password in the required fields.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image after which you should click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- After accessing your account successfully on this SPARK Pay Slip Generate web application, click on the ‘Accounts’ option on menu bar.
- Select the “View Salary Slip” option from the drop-down list.
- Then Kerala Salary Slip Generate Web application appear.
- After, Select the month and year for which you want to download the salary slip
- Finally, click on the ‘Proceed’ button and the requested Salary slip will be displayed on your device.
- Download the salary slip and save or print it for further need.
What does the Kerala Employee Pay slip contain?
Kerala Employee Pay slip contained the Important details like Employee Basic Details (PEN Permanent Employee Number, Employee Name, Kerala GPF Number/ PRAN Number, Employee Designation, GLI Number, PAN Number), Bank Details and Employee Scale are available in this payslip
And also Earning Details (Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowance and other), Deduction Details (Kerala GPF, GIS Installment, Profession Tax, Govt GLI and Recoveries), NET Amount, Gross Amount and more details are available in this salary slip
1. Any Employee can logon to spark.
2. View Employee’s own details.
3. Employee Can take salary slip of any month.
4. Employee Can take due drawn statement of any financial year.