Know Your CPS Fund Value, Know your personal details, Nomination details, Bank details and Scheme & Preference details, know your Transaction Statement. Employees Online CPS Fund Value. Know Your CPS Fund Value: First visit to the NSDL official web page by entering URL address “https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/” in your browser, then a welcome page will have appeared. In this web page, we will see two boxes, the first one box is for CPS Subscribers and the Second one is for Nodal Offices or Other Intermediaries. CPS holders can use Subscribers box.
How to Know your CPS Fund Value?
Step 1: Now, First enter your USER ID that is 12 digit PRAN Number and Enter your password
Step 2: After, click on the submit button.
Step 3: Then, “A Welcome to Central Recordkeeping Agency” Web Page will have appeared with 7 Sections and If you want to open each section, you can click on each section.
2. Account Details
4. Transaction Statement
5. Exit Withdrawal Request
7. User Maintenance
Step 4: If you want to change your pass word go to security Section.
Step 5: And If you want to know your personal details go to Account Details and Click on the Personal details.
Step 6: Then you will see your details with four tab menus wise sections like Personal details, Nomination details, Bank details and Scheme & Preference details. When you will click on each section, that particular section will be expanded.
Step 7: If you want to know your Transaction Statement, go to Transaction Statement and Click on it, then drop down menu will be appeared like
1. Holding Statement- In this section, you will see the Statement of Holding.
2. Transaction Statement: In this section, you will know your Statement of Transactions with Financial Year with Quarter-wise.
3. Transaction Statement-T2: This is not useful to CPS holders
1. Know your CPS Fund Value
2. How to Reset CPS/PRAN Password or I-PIN @ NSDL CRA Website
3. How to Update CPS Holders Personal Details by Submitting S2 Form