Know Your CPS Fund Value from National Pension System (NPS) Web Portal. An employee can check details of CPS Fund Value and download CPS Annual Statement of transactions by login account.
Employees who have joined on or after 01-01-2004 and working in various government departments in all states across the India can now check the personal details, nomination details, bank details, Scheme and preference details from NSDL CRA website.
The Central Government had introduced the National Pension System (NPS) with effect from January 01, 2004 (except for armed forces).
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), the regulatory body for NPS, finalized the architecture and appointed NSDL as Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) and other entities for National Pension System. Subsequently, various State Governments adopted this architecture and implemented NPS with effect from different dates.
In NPS, a government employee contributes towards pension from monthly salary along with matching contribution from the employer. The funds are then invested in earmarked investment schemes through Pension Fund Managers.
CPS Scheme Information: ‘As per the present guidelines of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), contribution towards pension will be invested in the default schemes for State Government of three Pension Fund Managers (PFMs), viz, LIC Pension Fund Limited, SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Limited and UTI Retirement Solutions Limited.
The proportion in which contributions are allocated among these three PFMs is decided by each of the state government, which in mentioned in the Statement of Transaction.
Each of the PFMs will invest the funds in the proportion of 85% in fixed income instruments and 15% in equity and equity related instruments. Hence, in the application form for PRAN, the employees of State Government and State Autonomous Bodies need not mention the details of the schemes.
|Name of the fund||CPS Fund|
|Title||Employee CPS Fund Value 2023|
|Subject||CPS Employee can check PRAN Amount Value from NPS Website|
|NPS Statement||CPS Annual Slip or CPS Annual Statement or PRAN Account Statement|
How to download Employee CPS Fund Value?
- First visit the NSDL official web page by entering URL address “https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/” in your browser, then a welcome page will have appeared.
- In this web page, we will see two boxes, the first one box is for CPS Subscribers and the Second one is for Nodal Offices or Other Intermediaries. CPS holders can use Subscribers box.
- Now, First enter your USER ID that is 12 digit PRAN Number and Enter your password
- After, click on the submit button.
- Then, “A Welcome to Central Recordkeeping Agency” Web Page will have appeared with 7 Sections and If you want to open each section, you can click on each section.
- Account Details
- Transaction Statement
- Exit Withdrawal Request
- User Maintenance
- If you want to change your password go to security Section.
- And If you want to know your personal details, go to Account Details and Click on the Personal details.
- Then you will see your details with four tab menus wise sections like Personal details, Nomination details, Bank details and Scheme & Preference details. When you will click on each section, that particular section will be expanded.
- If you want to know your Transaction Statement, go to Transaction Statement and Click on it, then drop down menu will be appeared like
- Holding Statement- In this section, you will see the Statement of Holding.
- Transaction Statement: In this section, you will know your Statement of Transactions with Financial Year with Quarter-wise.
- Transaction Statement-T2: This is not useful to CPS holders
Know Your CPS Fund Value from NPS Website
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited and The PFRDA have entered into a agreement relating to the setting up of a CRA for the National Pension System.
The NPS was introduced by Government of India for its new recruits (except the Armed Forces) joining w.e.f. January 1, 2004. CRA is the core infrastructure for the National Pension System and is critical for its successful operationalization.
The main functions and responsibilities of the CRA include: Recordkeeping, Administration and customer service functions for all subscribers of the NPS. Issuing of unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) to each subscriber, maintaining a database of all PRANs issued and recording transactions relating to each subscriber’s PRAN.
Acting as an operational interface between PFRDA and other NPS intermediaries such as Pension Funds, Annuity Service Providers, Trustee Bank etc. CRA will monitor member contributions and instructions and transmit the information to the relevant Pension Fund and schemes on a daily basis.
CRA will provide periodic, consolidated PRAN statements to each member and discharge such other duties and functions as may be determined by the guidelines, directions and regulations issued by the PFRDA from time to time.
2 thoughts on “Employee CPS Fund Value 2023: How to Know at cra-nsdl.com/CRA/”
i am appointed Jail deparment telangana state in the year of 2006 my amount deducted from my salary 10% (Basic pay +DA) from the year of OCTOBER 2006 i.e CPS Account. I am search PRAN A/C amount only in the year of 2013. How to transfer of CPS Amount to PRAN account i.e year of 2006 to 2012
CPS holder has PRAN