KRUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for Certificates Verification & Web Options Entry dates. KRUCET 2020 Web Counselling schedule released for Certificates Verification Dates, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry dates and seat allotment dates for KRUPGCET.
Krishna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 Notification in March 2020 and KRU invited online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.krudoa.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Krishna University Campus.
KRUCET Web Counselling 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||KRUCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Krishna University|
|Counselling Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||KRUCET Web Counselling|
|Full-Form||Krishna University PG Entrance Test (KRUCET) Web Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Offline|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
PG Centre, Machilipatnam and its Affiliated Colleges through KRUCET 2020. PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule to May 13 to 16, 2020.
After the announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attended to KRUCET 2020 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
Key dates of KRUCET 2020 (Not Official)
1. Notification Released on 09-03-2020
2. Commencement of Submission of Online Applications 09-03-2020
3. Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee 30-04-2020
4. Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.250/- 05-05-2020
5. Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) 13-05-2020 To 16-05-2020
6. Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in) 07-05-2020
7. Date of Publication of Result 17-05-2020
8. Counselling for admissions into post-graduate courses offered by the Krishna University and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-2021 will commence from May 17 to 19.
KRUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020:
Candidates having KRUCET 2020 ranks (for all categories) are required to be present on the scheduled date and time at any of the notified helpline centres with all the required certificates and registration fee as Science and Education courses counselling fee Rs.1,000/-, Arts, Commerce and other course counselling fee Rs.500/- payable in cash at the time of certificate verification.
1st Phase Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Rank Card Downloading 17th May 2020
2. Certificate Verification at Two (2) Helpline centres: 17th to 19th May 2020 by 9.00 AM a. Krishna University Campus College, Machilipatnam b. KBN College, Vijayawada
3. Manual Admissions for NCC, CAP, PH and Sports categories at Krishna University, Machilpatnam.
4. Web options open during 17th to 19th May 2020
5. Allotment of seats (1st Phase) 20th May 2020
6. Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats
List of enclosures:
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling. Certificates to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification
(i) KRUCET 2020 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
(ii) Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate.
(iii) Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
(iv) Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed /studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not traceable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of a seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. (Admission will not be given if T.C of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
(v) Migration Certificate (for other Universities).
(vi) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
(vii) Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for the preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
(viii) Intermediate original certificate.
(ix) Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority candidates.
(x) Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./Thasildar if fee concession is claimed / white ration card (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
(xi) 4 recent passport size Photos.
(xii) Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant original certificates, in addition to the above. PH certificate must be issued by the concerned medical board in the Govt. hospital.
(xiii) Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel.
(xiv) Physical fitness certificate from an Asst.Civil Surgeon.
(xv) Two sets of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
(xvi) After verification of the certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate. The receipt of original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
(xvii) Science and Education courses counselling fee Rs.1,000/-, Arts, Commerce and other course counselling fee Rs.500/- payable in cash at the time of certificate verification.
Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of the Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.Krudoa.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in single instalment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counselling.
7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay the total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of KRU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details