KRUCET hall ticket 2020 and Exam dates for KRUPGCET. Krishna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET ) 2020 Notification in the month of March 2020.
KRU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.KRU.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Krishana University Campus.
KRUCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||KRUCET Hall Tickets 2020|
|Releasing University Name||Krishna University|
|Hall ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||KRUCET Hall Tickets 2020|
|Full-Form||Krishna University PG Entrance Test (KRUCET) Hall Ticket 2020|
|Mode Of Download||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
PG Centre, Machilipatnam and its Affiliated Colleges through KRUCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.krudoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.krudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
KRUCET Exam Pattern
- Examination procedure as follows
- The test will be online.
- A total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions are given.
- It consists of three sections. 30 questions in Section A, 30 in Section B and 40 in Section C.
- Each question is assigned a mark.
- Total Marks 100,
- There are no negative marks
- Examination Time: 90 minutes ( One hour and a half)
- All questions are given in English medium except the Telugu Language.
- The exam will be at degree level.
Counseling is conducted on the basis of the rank of examination in the cutoff level as determined by the University. There will then be verification of certificates
Schedule of KRUCET 2020
- The fee of Application is Rs. 600/- for OC/BC; Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- KRUCET 2020 Application Enrollment will start from 08-06-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 30-09-2020
|KRUCET-2020 Application Enrollment will be started from||08-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee||30-09-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||—|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-||—|
Steps to download KRUCET Hall Tickets 2020:
- Go to the official website for KRUCET 2020 (KRudoa.in).
- On the left side of the screen, click on the tab that says “Download KRUCET Hall Ticket”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on submit.
- Download your admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Take a print out and remember to carry them in the exam hall