KRUCET hall tickets 2020 and Exam dates for KRUPGCET. Krishna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification in the month of March, 2020 and KRU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.KRU.ac.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Krishana University Campus.
PG Centre, Machilipatnam and its Affiliated Colleges through KRUCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.krudoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.krudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Schedule of KRUCET 2020
1 Notification Released on 09-03-2020
2 Commencement of Submission of Online Applications 09-03-2020
3. Last Date For Online Application Submission without late fee is 07-05-2020,
4. with Late Fee of Rs.250/-, the last date is 10-05-2020
5 Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) 13-05-2020 To 16-05-2020
6 Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in) 07-05-2020
7 Date of Publication of Result 17-05-2020
Krishna University PG Entrance Test 2020 Website : http://krudoa.in/
KRUCET 2020 hall tickets: KRUCET 2020 hall tickets