KU PGCET is Kakatiya University PGCET. KU, SU entrance exam notifications released. KUPGCET would be conducted through TS CPGET. The previous year, KUPGCET is a common entrance test as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test(PGCET). This test will be conducted by the Directorate of Admissions Department, Kakatiya University.
Kakatiya University would issue Post Graduation Common Entrance Test Notification in every year. KUCET Application fee, online application form, exam date, last date, hall tickets, results, Counseling Details and more details would be available time to time on its website.
For 2019, Filling and submission of online application forms are invited from the eligible candidates (passed and/or appeared final year qualifying examination) for appearing Kakatiya University Common Entrance Tests (KUPGCET) for admission into various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses being offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University for the academic year.
TS CPGET (Common PG Entrance Tests)
From 2019, KU PGCET would be conducted through Common PG Entrance Tests, TS CPGET for admissions into various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses
PG Courses Offered by:
P.G. Courses as listed in the Booklet leading to Post-Graduate degree in
1. M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology, General Studies),
2. MHRM, MTM, MSW, MCJ, M.Com(FA;B&ICA), MLISc, M.Ed, M.P.Ed,
3. M.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology),
4. P.G. Diploma in Sericulture,
5 Five (5) Years Integrated M.Sc (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry),
6. M.Sc.(MIT) for the Academic Year -16 offered by University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University through KUPGCET
Application forms along with the Information Brochure can be had from the Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University. Warangal on payment of Rs.400/- in cash. Those candidates who wish to have the application through post can obtain from the Directorate of Admissions, KU by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.400/- drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (Code No.2262), Warangal along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps. The entrance examinations will tentatively commence from May last week, Students can download the information brochure and application from the web portal.