TS CPGET – KUPGCET online application form/how to apply/step by step online applying procedure/ Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE KUPGCET application form/Instructions to Fill Online Application of KUPGCET (user guide).
Kakatiya University has published the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KUPGCET ) Notification and KU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://kudoa.in/)
leading to Post-Graduate /PG Diploma and 5 Years Integrated MSc., Courses for the Academic Year offered by Kakatiya University Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through KUPGCET-. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ KUPGCET notification
TS CPGET (Common PG Entrance Tests)
From 2019, KU PGCET would be conducted through Common PG Entrance Tests, TS CPGET for admissions into various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses
The registration process for KUPGCET (Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) started off for admission to PG, PG Diploma and five-year integrated MSc courses programmes in Kakatiya University and Satavahana University. Interested, eligible candidates can apply for the same online at the official website.
There will be no entrance test for the courses of MA (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), MSc (food science and technology), MSc (MIT) and PG Diploma in clinical biochemistry but candidates have to submit an application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Examination centres: The candidates will have to select the test centre from either Warangal or Karimnagar. If the number of candidates registered for one course at Karimnagar is less than 100, then the university may change the test venue to Karimnagar. The test venue for a five-year integrated MSc course will be Warangal only.
Online Application form filling process:
1. The Online Application for KUPGCET is available at website http://kakatiya.ac.in/
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you. (a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) KUPGCET Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records. (d) Soft copy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://kudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for KUPGCET Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on the top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth.
Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code,
please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green colour.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using BillDesk. After payment of a fee in the bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until the completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process: Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through KU Bill Desk button.
14. Please do not send the printed copy of the application to the DOA. Yow preserves it until your admission process is completed.
15. You can get a printed copy of the application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details