Civil Assistant Surgeons/Staff Nurses/ Pharmacists/Lab Technicians Recruitment: AP, Kurnool DMHO has given the PHC Staff recruitment notification 2023 and application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeons, Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr-II, Lab Technician Gr-II on contract basis in Primary Health Centers, which are under the control of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool.
1. C.A.S. (Male): 04 Posts
2. C.A.S. (Female): 04 Posts
Qualification: MBBS Degree.
3. Staff Nurse: 12 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate. GNM Course/ B.Sc. Nursing Course.
4. Pharmacist Gr.II: 04 Posts
Qualification: SSC/ Intermediate. Diploma in Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Pharmacy.
5. Lab Technician Gr.II: 04 Posts
Qualification: SSC. Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology/ 2 Years Intermediate Vocational Course in DMLT.
Age: The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
|1||Medical Officer(Male & Female)||Pass in MBBS degree Must Complete internship Must be Registered in AP Medical Council|
|2||Staff Nurse||A) Intermediate B) GNM/ B.Sc (N) / M.Sc(N) C) Registration with Staff Nurse and Mid wife Council with upto date renewal|
|3||Pharmacist Gr-II||A) SSC B) Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy C) Registered with Pharmacy Council|
|4||Lab Technician Gr-II||A) Intermediate B) Diploma in DMLT Recognised by the AP State Govt /B.SC(LT) C) Registered with A.P Para Medical Board|
For the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon, out of a total of 100 marks, 90 marks will be allotted against marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e Final MBBS Part-I & II and 10 marks against weighting period @ 1 mark per each year of weighting after completing MBBS Course subject to Maximum of 10 marks.
In respect of Para Medical Staff out of a total of 100 marks, 45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the academic qualification,45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in technical qualification and 10 marks for weightage from the date of passing the technical examination at 1 mark per year subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
List of Documents:
Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years(qualifying examination)
5. Marks for Final MBBS Part I and II
6. Registration certificates of respective councils
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
9. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man quota 11. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
How to Apply: The filled-in Applications should be sent to the District Medical & Health Officer, Kurnool in person (or) by Register Post on or before 01 October, along with attested Xerox copies of relevant certificates and Demand Draft for Rs.100 drawn in favor of District Medical & Health Officer, Kurnool. Civil Assistant Surgeons/Staff Nurses/ Pharmacists/Lab Technicians Recruitment
RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL ASST. SURGEONS(Male, Female), STAFF NURSES, PHARMACISTS Gr.II and LAB-TECHNICIANS Gr.II TO WORK ON CONTRACT BASIS – APPLICATION FORM, PROSPECTUS and NOTIFICATION
Last date for receipt of applications: 01 October.