KVS PGT Teacher Posts 2021 Recruitment Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangethan (KVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of Ind has issued a direct recruitment notification on 16-05-2021
And the KVS invites Online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the Post Graduate Teacher Posts/Teaching posts to be filled up by direct recruitment for the years 2014-15 and 2021-16.
PGT Teacher Posts Details:
English: 45 posts
Hindi : 20 posts
Physics : 38 posts
Chemistry : 30 posts
Economics : 32 posts
Commerce : 68 posts
Maths : 28 posts
Biology : 36 posts
History : 30 posts
Geography : 21 posts
Computer Science :39 posts
Total Posts: 387 posts
Upper age limit as on 22-06-2021 is 40 years
Educational and other Qualifications:
i) Two years integrated post graduate MSc Course of Regional College of Educational of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the their subjects:
|Post Code||Post (Subject)||Subject (s)|
|2||PGT (Hindi)||Hindi or .Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level|
|3||PGT (Physics)||Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics|
|4||PGT (Chemistry)||Chemistry/Bio Chemistry|
|5||PGT (Economics)||Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics|
|6||PGT (Commerce)||Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|7||PGT (Maths)||Mathematics/Applied Mathematics|
|8||PGT (Biology)||Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level|
ii) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
iii) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media. Note : Candidates having Special B.Ed are not eligible for the post of PGT.
PGT (Computer Science)
Essential:At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognised by the Govt. of India. or
- B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University or
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)! MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University or
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University or
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject or
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the KVS website www.kvsangathan .nic .in or https://jobapply.in/kvs/ at the link available on this Recruitment Portal for Online Registration. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows:
Commencement of Online Registration on KVS website : 23-05-2021
Last date for Online Registration: 22-06-2021
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details