The Maharashtra government will start the first-come-first-served admission round for the First Year Junior College (FYJC) admissions or Maharashtra FYJC Admission Counselling 2021 for first year junior college admissions for the academic year 2021-22 from September 28 on its web portal 11thadmission.org.in.
As per official data released by the state Education Minister, a total of 3,00,015 seats have been filled in 1,496 colleges in the state and for the remaining vacant seats, a first-come-first-serve admission will be held starting tomorrow and this round will continue till October 14.
As per the official statement, Apply under FCFS means, students to apply online for admission to a specific Jr. College in their login. Whoever clicks first will get the first chance. Make sure the system has accepted your allotment.
|Name of the registration||Maharashtra FCFS Admission Registration 2021|
|Title||Maharashtra FYJC Admission Counselling Registration 2021|
|Subject||Maharashtra Govt started the Maharashtra FYJC Admission Counselling Registration 2021|
|Counselling web portal||https://11thadmission.org.in/|
Maharashtra FCFS Admission Registration
- Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021 through the normal process, has been concluded.
- However, students under special conditions shared by the state government would apply for first-come-first-serve admission.
- The registration for FCFS admission would begin from tomorrow, September 28, 2021.
- Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021 for FCFS process would conclude on October 14, 2021
Eligibility For FCFS (First Come First Serve) Round Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021
Students falling under the following categories are eligible to participate in the FCFS round.
- All Application Form Part 1 verified students are eligible for FCFS
- Students who are not admitted in any college, in any round conducted so far
- Students who have cancelled their admission or rejected admission till now
- 10th pass and/ or supplementary exam passed (after result) students
- Students who have received ATKT in Maharashtra SSC exams
- Students can also apply in respective category of FCFS round on the basis of their merit marks
Students can apply in Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021 in their respective categories of FCFS rounds based on the marks. Of the total available seats for the FCFS round, 1,36,039 seats are available for Mumbai, 52,287 seats for the Pune region, 29,941 for the Nagpur region, and 7,033 for Amravati 8,835 vacant seats for the Nashik region, respectively.
Students are advised to check real-time vacancy details available under the “Current Vacancy” tab on the official website. More information is available on schedule for the 11th Admission Process FCFS Round-1 notification. Keep following the official website to get more details on Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021.
Students can now apply for FYJC First-come-first serve admissions from today – September 28, 2021 at 10 am. The date and time has been confirmed by the authorities. More details are available on the official site 11thadmission.org.
How to apply for Maharashtra FYJC First-come-first-serve 11th Admission?
- Go to the official website of FYJC admissions, 11thadmission.org.
- On the Homepage, there will be a tab that reads, ‘Student Registration.’
- Click on it and enter your area or city.
- Register yourself and then login using the id and password that you have received.
- Start filling the application form and then click on submit.
- You would have now applied for Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021.
- Download and print a copy of the form for future references.
While announcing the first-come-first-served admission round, the Education Minister in her social media post said: “Over 3 lakh students have secured admissions under the Centralized Online Admission to FYJC. Congratulations! For those yet to secure one, another round of admissions on First Come, First Served (FCFS) basis will be held from September 28- October 14. Avail the opportunity”