Mahatma Gandhi University Ph.D Course Admissions 2019-2020, MG University Ph.D Admissions 2019, Mahatma Gandhi University Ph.D application form. Ph.D programme Admissions in Faculty of Commerce & Management, Faculty of Social Science and Faculty of Science. Mahatma Gandhi University invites applications from the NET / SET/ SLET/ M.Phil (regular mode) candidates for admission into Ph.D programme in the following subjects during the academic year 2019-2020.
Ph.D Vacancy Position in Mahatma Gandhi University
1. Faculty of Commerce & Management:
b. Management Studies:
2. Faculty of Social Science:
3. Faculty of Science:
a. Applied Bio- Sciences
i. Bio Chemistry:
ii. Bio Technology:
b. Chemistry :
d. Computer Science:
In all the Faculties a candidate is eligible for registration/ admission into Ph.D course in a subject, if he/she
a. has obtained Master’s degree or Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the Academic Senate of Mahatma Gandhi University with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-Point Scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions. Further, a relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Differently abled candidates.
b. shall have qualified the NET/SLET/SET examination or awarded M.Phil in the concerned subject in regular mode from the University recognized by UGC.
List of Enclosures to be submitted along with Application form:
1. Challan for Rs.500/- towards registration fee, drawn in favour of the Director of Admissions, Mahatma Gandhi University.
2. Attested true copies of certificates and Memoranda of Marks of qualification and Gold Medal, if any, from 10th class onwards.
3. Three sets of Synopsis of about 5 pages outlining clearly the objectives, assumptions or hypotheses to be tested and research methodology, including a brief survey of research work already done in the areas of research. A select bibliography should also be appended with the research proposal.
4. Two self-addressed envelopes. (Affix requisite postal stamps)
5. Attested true copy of latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar concerned.
6. Attested true copy of the Fellowship Certificate/Eligibility Certificates.
7. Attested true copy of the Aadhar Card.
8. Copies of Research Publications, if any (in Triplicate).
9. Permission letter from the Employer to pursue the course.
1. Incomplete applications without the requisite enclosures are liable to be rejected.
2. Intimations will be sent only to the candidates who are selected for interview.
3. The details of the Ph.D. Rules & Regulations for the academic years 2019-2020 available in the University website, www.mguniversity.ac.in
How to apply:
Applications may be downloaded from the University website www.mguniversity.ac.in and filled in applications along with the enclosures and a Challan for Rs 500/- drawn infavour of the Director of Admissions, Mahatma Gandhi University, payable at Nalgonda has to be submitted to the Director, Admissions on or before 30th December, 2019 before 4:00 PM. No Application will be entertained after last date.
Last date to submission of application forms: 30-04-2019