MDM Cooking Cost Enhanced, AP GO.289 Details, AP MDM GO.289, MDM Cooking Cost Enhanced to AP Primary and UP Schools from 1st July, 2014, Enhancement of MDM Cooking Cost in AP from 1st Jul 2014, Primary Rs.4.60, UP & HS Rs.6.38
Andhra Pradesh state government, Secondary Education Department has issued GO.289 on December 5, 2014 to the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, the Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad and the Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad for Enhancement of cooking cost to Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme
G.O.RT.No. 289; Dated:05/12/2014: School Education Department-School Education – Mid Day Meal Scheme – Enhancement of cooking cost to Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme.
- From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk (MDM), Dated: 6/6/2014.
- From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.01/MDM-1/2014, dated 13/6/2014.
In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India have decided to increase the cooking cost for 2014-15 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2013-14 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1/7/2014.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2014 from Rs.4.35/- to Rs.4.60/- for Primary Schools and Rs.6.00/- to Rs. 6.38/- for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms; and also for enhancement of the Cooking cost from 1/7/2014 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals for classes XI & X th classes.
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2014 is as below:
(Amount in rupees)
|Non- NER States (75:25)||Existing cooking cost per child||Centre-State sharing for Non –NER States (75:25)||By Additional commitment of State Government of Rs.1.00/- towards egg/Banana|
|Centre||State||Total Revised Cost|
|Primary||4.35||2.69||0.90 + Rs.1.00|
|Upper Primary||6||4.04||1.34 + Rs.1.00|
- For classes IX & Xth, Government also here by enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.6.00 to Rs.6.38 w.e.f 1/7/2014 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals.
- The order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.2315/48/EBS.IV.SE/14 dt. 12/9/2014.