Government order Ms. 52 has been issued on 28th of August, 2013 by the Secondary Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This Government order Ms. 52 for Enhancement of cooking cost of Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for Implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme. AP GO Ms.No:52 details are provided here.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH School Education – Mid Day Meal
The scheme – Enhancement of cooking cost of Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for Implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme – Orders– Issued.
SECONDARY EDUCATION (PROG.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 52 Dated:28/8/2013
Read the following:–
1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk (MDM), Dated: 22/3/2013.
2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter.Rc.No.11/MDM-1/07, dated 22/4/2013.
ORDER: In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India have decided to increase the cooking cost for 2013-14 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2012-13 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1st July, 2013.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2013 from Rs.4.00 to Rs.4.35 for Primary Schools and Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms; and also for enhancement of the Cooking cost from Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 w.e.f 1/7/2013 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals for classes XI & X th classes.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2013 is as below:
4. For classes IX & Xth, Government also hereby enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 w.e.f 1/7/2013 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals.
5. The order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.18301/383/ESE/13 dt. 25/7/2013.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details