Mid Day Meal MDM Implementation Guidelines, DSE Telangana instructions on MDM: DSE Telangana, Rc.No.265; Dated: 23-06-2016; Subject: School Education – Mid Day Meal – implementation of Mid Day meal scheme in the State-certain instructions – issued
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the subject read above, and they are informed that during the Regional workshop of MDM held at Thiruvananthapuram on 10th and 11th June 2016.
The Secretary, MHRD Govt. of India instructed to take immediate action on the guidelines of MDM issued by GOI from time to time and see that the scheme of Mid Day Meal is implemented in schools successfully without any scope of untoward incidents. Mid Day Meal MDM Implementation Guidelines
They are instructed to concentrate on the following at the field level in touch with them regular supervision.
l. Conduct inspection in the Mid Day Meal Scheme
2. Avoid Food poison.
3. Care should be taken in cooking food in a hygienic atmosphere.
4. One teacher, one parent should taste the meal every day.
5. Every day 2 parents should come to school for observation in serving of MDM
6. Prepare roster for parents every month to visit the school to supervise MDM
7. Provide a safe drinking water facility.
8. Wherever open place in the school premises see that plantation like Banana trees, papaya, etc to use fruits by the students
9. Encourage multi-tap wash hands.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details