NANNAYACET 2020 (Adikavi Nannaya University PG Entrance Test – NANNAYA PGCET). AKNUCET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test conducted by Adikavi Nannaya University for admission into various courses [Except MBA, MCA and B.Ed] in the university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University at Rajahmundry for the academic year 2020-2021.
NANNAYACET 2020: Adikavi Nannaya University Rajahmundry has issued Common Entrance Test(AKNUCET 2020 Notification on March 9th, 2020. Adikavi Nannaya University invites Applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates (who have passed or appeared for the final year examination in the qualifying Degree) for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET-2020) into the following Courses offered by the University Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University for the academic year: 2020-2020.
|NAME OF THE PG COURSE||ELIGIBILITY|
|University College of Science and Technology|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany as one subject|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one subject|
|M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration)||B.Sc. with Geology as one subject|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. with Mathematics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology as one subject|
|M.C.A.||B.Sc. Mathematics as one subject (through ICET)|
|University College of Arts and Commerce|
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one subject|
|M.A. English||Any Degree with English as one subject|
|M.A. History||B.A. with History as one subject|
|M.A. Philosophy||Any Degree|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. with Political Science as one subject|
|M.A. Psychology||Any Degree|
|M.A. Social Work||Any Degree|
|M.A. Telugu||Any Degree with Telugu as one subject|
|M.B.A. (Finance, Marketing, HRM)||Any Degree (through ICET)|
|University College of Education|
|B.Ed.||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Degree (through EdCET)|
Guidelines to Candidates:
1. Candidates who have already passed or appearing for the qualifying degree examination are eligible for AKNUCET-2020.
2. Candidates with 10+2+3 or 12+3 pattern of study from any university recognized by UGC are considered for admission.
3. Candidates will be admitted to the MSc / MA Courses based on their rank in AKNUCET-2020 or on the basis of their marks / grade in the Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Candidates shall go through the information brochure carefully and claim admission under appropriate categories of reservation by filling in the relevant boxes with appropriate code numbers in the application form.
5. Candidates who have already completed one PG Course (Professional or non-Professional) will not be considered for any type of scholarship whatsoever, as per G.O.s in force [as per Govt. of AP Social Welfare (Edn) Department Memo No. 10537/Sw.Edn.2/2011 dated: 01.11.2011].
6. The maximum eligible age for obtaining scholarship in respect of SC, ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC/Minorities/Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
7. Except M.A. (Telugu), in all PG courses the medium of instruction and examination is in English only.
8. Allowing a candidate for AKNUCET-2020 does not guarantee a right of admission into a course of study.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through Online mode only..
Commencement of Submission of online Applications : 28-02-2020
Last date for submission of online Applications(with regular registration fee of Rs. 500/-(Rs.300/-for SC/ST/PH)) : 24-04-2020
Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-(Regular fee Rs. 500/- + Fine Rs. 500/-) : 02-05-2020
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website : 03-05-2020
Commencement of Entrance Tests : from 6, 7, 8-05-2020
Nannayacet Website: www.nannayacet.in
NANNAYACET 2020 Information Brochure