NANNAYACET 2020 (Adikavi Nannaya University PG Entrance Test – NANNAYA PGCET). NANNAYACET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test conducted by Adikavi Nannaya University for admission into various courses [Except MBA, MCA and B.Ed] in the university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University at Rajahmundry for the academic year 2020-2021.
NANNAYACET 2020: Adikavi Nannaya University Rajahmundry has issued a Common Entrance Test(NANNAYACET 2020 Notification on March 9th, 2020. Adikavi Nannaya University invites Applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates (who have passed or appeared for the final year examination in the qualifying Degree) for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYACET-2020) into the following courses offered by the University Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University for the academic year: 2020-2020.
|About||Adikavi Nannaya University has released NANNAYCET 2020 notification for admission into various PG Courses|
|Last Date to Apply||26-04-2020|
|Entrance Exam Dates||12th to 14th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Application mode||Online mode|
NANNAYA CET 2020: Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram (erstwhile Rajahmundry) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET) 2020 into various Science and Arts Courses offered at Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalligudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the Academic year 2020-2021.
Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final examination in 2020 only are eligible for NANNAYACET-2020. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2020 are also eligible.
Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for NANNAYACET-2020. Eligibility criteria for different courses and Tests to be conducted are given in Appendix-I.
Candidates from other recognized Universities are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses only if they possess a three-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks, unless otherwise specified. Candidates who acquired Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G Courses, subject to the submission of residence certificate.
Bachelor Degrees of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.Litt. and B.L. from Universities other than AP should be recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
The requirement for admission into all Science and Engineering Courses offered by the university is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Group Subjects (Part II) of the qualifying examination unless or otherwise specified. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects (Part II) is sufficient.
The requirement for Arts and Commerce is generally a pass in the appropriate qualifying degree. The requirement for M.Ed course is a pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC & ST Candidates).
Allowing A Candidate For Nannayacet-2019 Does Not Guarantee A Right Of Admission Into The Course Of Study. A candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in Appendix-I. Candidates allowed to take the entrance test and subsequently getting seats by furnishing false information are liable for prosecution and cancellation of seats without notice. The decision of the admitting authority is final.
Age Limit: Candidates who have already completed one P.G. course (Professional or Non-Professional) will not be provided hostel accommodation and will not be considered for any type of scholarship whatsoever, as per G.O.s. in force. As per Govt of A.P. Social Welfare (Edn) Department Memo No. 10537 / SW. Edn.2/2011 dated. 01.11.2011: The maximum eligible age for obtaining scholarship in respect of SC, STand BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
Candidates who have already studied a P.G. course are not eligible to write the test leading to admission into the same course. Such candidates are liable for disciplinary action.
The concerned University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the seats earmarked for a particular course on administrative reasons. All admissions are purely provisional and the concerned University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
Further, it also reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course depending on the number of candidates joined in it.
A minimum of 10 candidates or 50% of a sanctioned strength of seats for a course whichever is less should join in any course under Self Finance or Payment streams to run the course.
University reserves the right to offer or not to offer a course depending on the number of students who opt for a particular course. In the event, the number of admitted students constitute less than 50% or less than 10 of the sanctioned intake such course will not be offered.
Medium Of Instruction In All P.G. Courses Except Languages Offered Will Be In English. Hence The Candidates Shall Write Their Subsequent Examinations After Admission In English Only.
All disputes pertaining to NANNAYACET 2020 shall fall within the court’s jurisdiction of Rajamahendravaram only.
|NAME OF THE PG COURSE||ELIGIBILITY|
|University College of Science and Technology|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany as one subject|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one subject|
|M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration)||B.Sc. with Geology as one subject|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. with Mathematics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology as one subject|
|M.C.A.||B.Sc. Mathematics as one subject (through ICET)|
|University College of Arts and Commerce|
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one subject|
|M.A. English||Any Degree with English as one subject|
|M.A. History||B.A. with History as one subject|
|M.A. Philosophy||Any Degree|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. with Political Science as one subject|
|M.A. Psychology||Any Degree|
|M.A. Social Work||Any Degree|
|M.A. Telugu||Any Degree with Telugu as one subject|
|M.B.A. (Finance, Marketing, HRM)||Any Degree (through ICET)|
|University College of Education|
|B.Ed.||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Degree (through EdCET)|
Guidelines to Candidates:
1. Candidates who have already passed or appearing for the qualifying degree examination are eligible for NANNAYACET-2020.
2. Candidates with 10+2+3 or 12+3 pattern of study from any university recognized by UGC are considered for admission.
3. Candidates will be admitted to the MSc / MA Courses based on their rank in NANNAYACET-2020 or on the basis of their marks/grade in the Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Candidates shall go through the information brochure carefully and claim admission under appropriate categories of reservation by filling in the relevant boxes with appropriate code numbers in the application form.
5. Candidates who have already completed one PG Course (Professional or non-Professional) will not be considered for any type of scholarship whatsoever, as per G.O.s in force [as per Govt. of AP Social Welfare (Edn) Department Memo No. 10537/Sw.Edn.2/2011 dated: 01.11.2011].
6. The maximum eligible age for obtaining scholarship in respect of SC, ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC/Minorities/Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
7. Except for M.A. (Telugu), in all PG courses, the medium of instruction and examination is in English only.
8. Allowing a candidate for NANNAYACET-2020 does not guarantee a right of admission into a course of study.
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage if a) the application is incomplete. b) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. c) false or incorrect information is furnished
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled-in the application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Upload of complaints will be allowed from 16th March to 04th May 2020
- The Director, DOA is not responsible for non-submission of the application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- All candidates who apply for entrance test satisfying the eligibility criteria will only be allowed for appearing the entrance test.
- Allowing a candidate for the entrance test does not provide any claim or right for admission into P.G courses. They have to satisfy the eligibility criteria given. The decision of admission authority is final in all such matters.
- The candidate should PRESERVE THE HALL TICKET to produce at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course.
- For NCC/ NSS / Sports categories the certificates obtained in qualifying examination alone are considered.
- If a candidate wishes to appear for two tests then a separate application must be submitted for each test.
- The candidates need not apply separately for admission into University Colleges, Campus Colleges at Kakinada and Tadepalligudem, and Colleges affiliated to AKNU.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
Hall-Tickets are available from 08th May 2020. Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website:www.aknudoa.in(or) http://www.nannayacet.in (or)www.aknu.edu.inandattend the examination.
- The Syllabi for the entrance test are placed in the Adikavi Nannaya University websiteswww.aknudoa.in (or) http://www.nannayacet.in(or)www.aknu.edu.in
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an-hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only. 6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
NANNAYCET Results / Rank Cards:
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded NANNAYACET 2020 test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to the older candidate. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only. There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through Online mode only. Applications should be submitted through online only. For online submission, visit the Website www.aknudoa.in(or)http://www.nannayacet.in(or)www.aknu.edu.in.A candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300 in case of SC/ST/PH) plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Debit / Credit Card (b) Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take a print out of the filled-in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
- Commencement of submission of Online Application starts from 11-03-2020
- The last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 26-04-2020
- The last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.1000/- is 04-05-2020 (Application Cost Rs.500/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications is 16-03-2020 to 04-05-2020
- NANNAYACET 2020 Exam Dates: 12th to 14th May 2020 (Tentatively)
Nannayacet Website: www.nannayacet.in