NVS Recruitment 2020 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited applications, through e-mail, from eligible candidates for engagement as teachers. The job is contractual and the teachers will be recruited against existing vacancies in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States and Union Territories of Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Daman, Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli (Pune Region).
NVS has invited applications from candidates for PGT, TGT, FCSA posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NVS at navodaya.gov.in.
NVS Recruitment 2020 in Hyderabad: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi (Hyderabad Region) is seeking applications for the recruitment of teachers. PGT, TGT and Creative Teachers will be recruited on temporary basis. Yanam candidates including Telugu states can apply. Posting is given by interview. Selected candidates must work by the end of the 2020-21 academic year
Latest NVS Job Notification by Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad Region: Online applications are invited for engagement of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Creative Teachers & Faculty-cum-System Administrators on contract basis, against purely temporary & tentative vacancies, at the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Union Territories of Puducherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
For further details visit Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Hyderabad website : navodaya.gov.in/nvs/ro/Hyderabad/en/home/
Vacancy Details (Pune Region): 454
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2020, Apply for 454 PGT, TGT, FCSA posts on navodaya.gov.in. A total of 454 vacancies will be filled out of which 73 vacancies are in Faculty-cum-System-Administrator post.
- PGT: 98 posts
- TGT: 283 posts
- Faculty-cum-System-Administrator: 73 posts
The last date to apply for the post is till September 11, 2020 for Pune Region. This recruitment drive will fill up 454 posts in the organisation.
Free boarding and lodging facilities as available on the campus may be provided only after the physical opening of the JNVs. All teachers engaged on a contract basis shall have to stay in the JNV campus only in the accommodation allotted to them, if any, as per the official notification.
NVS Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Recruitment||NVS Teacher Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Title||NVS Recruitment 2020|
|Subject||NVS has released a notification for Recruitment of Teachers|
|Recruitment Level||Pune Region, Hyderabad Region|
|Abbreviation||NVS Teachers Recruitment 2020|
|Full-Form||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teachers Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Ministry of Education|
|Starting Date To Apply||04-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||11-09-2020 for Pune Region|
17-09-2020 for HYD Region
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Join Into||PGT, TGT, FCSA Job|
The engagement of teachers will be purely on contract basis in various subjects for the academic session 2020-2021 only against existing vacancies in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States / UTs of Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Daman, Diu and Dadra, and Nagar Haveli.
- PGTs: Normal station Rs.27500 per month, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/ Dangs/ Ratnagiri) Rs.32500 per month
- TGTs: Normal station Rs.26250 per month, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/ Dangs/ Ratnagiri) Rs.31250 per month
- PGT & TGT: Candidates should be 10th, 12th Class, B.Sc/ BCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com, B.Ed, MCA/ PG Diploma/ Degree/ M.Phil/ Ph.d degrees.
- Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA): Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Degree with Diploma, CTET to apply for this post.
Additional weightage will be given to the CTET qualified candidate (Paper-II) for TGTs only conducted by CBSE for both the posts. Retired teachers up to the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
Age limit: Upto 65 years as on 31.08.2020
How to apply: Candidates have to fill and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates can submit the application by before deadline. More related details can be checked by candidates through the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Last date for online applications: 17.09.2020 till 23.59 hrs.
- Date(s) of online interview : Will be notified in this website shortly.
- Slot for online interview : Between 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
|Last date to apply||September 11, 2020|
|Release of Schedule of Interview||September 14, 2020|
|Date of virtual interview||September 15, 16 and 17, 2020|
Instructions To Candidates Applying For Contract Engagement 2020-21
- Duration of academic session for contract engagement will be as per NVS/GOI COVID-19 guidelines.
- Free accommodation only, as available on campus, will be provided.
- Being a residential system, it is mandatory to reside in the campus.
- In addition to normal teaching duties, should be willing to undertake additional duties related to residential system as assigned by the Principal.
- Soft skills for teaching through online are mandatory.
- No outside influence is allowed with regard to engagement/place of work which shall result in disqualification of candidature.
- Involvement in indiscipline activities, moral turpitude and corporal punishment will entail immediate termination of contract without prior notice.
- Female candidate should not be in the family way at the time of applying.
- Automatic extension of contract period beyond 2020-21 session is not in vogue.
- Contract engagement will not entail any claim for regularization of service in future.
- Candidature for attending the virtual Interview, if called, is purely provisional and it does not confirm any right for engagement for the post applied.
NVS Teachers Recruitment to fill up PGT, TGT, FCSA Posts in Navodaya Vidyalayas: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited candidates to fill up PGT, TGT, FCSA posts. Candidates who want to appear for the posts can visit the official site of NVS at https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs and apply. This recruitment drive will fill up various posts of Teachers in the organization.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution. OR BCA from recognized University/Institution. OR B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
The appointment will be conducted in Jawar Navodaya Vidyalaya situated in the States/Uts of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Candidates should apply to only one cluster center JNV. Candidates can check for more detailed information from the official site of NVS.