Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited applications from candidates to apply for Teacher posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is till 11-07-2021. This recruitment drive will fill up various posts in the organisation.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi to recruit teaching non-teaching posts on contract basis from Hyderabad Region for the academic year 2021 22. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas has issued a notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala and Utis Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar JNVs.
NVS Recruitment 2021 in Hyderabad: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi (Hyderabad Region) is seeking applications for the recruitment of teachers. PGT, TGT and Creative Teachers will be recruited on temporary basis. Yanam candidates including Telugu states can apply. Posting is given by interview. Selected candidates must work by the end of the 2021-22 academic year
The recruitment will be done for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under the Hyderabad region for the academic session 2021-22 or till the joining of a regular incumbent whichever is earlier. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
Latest NVS Job Notification by Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad Region: Online applications are invited for engagement of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Creative Teachers & Faculty-cum-System Administrators on contract basis, against purely temporary & tentative vacancies, at the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Union Territories of Puducherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
NVS Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Recruitment||NVS Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Title||NVS Recruitment 2021|
|Subject||NVS has released a Navodaya Recruitment 2021 notification|
|Starting Date To Apply||02-07-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||11-07-2021|
|For Join Into||PGT, TGT, FCSA Job|
|Weblink||Apply Online for HYD Region|
- PGTs: Normal station Rs.27500 per month, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/ Dangs/ Ratnagiri) Rs.32500 per month
- TGTs: Normal station Rs.26250 per month, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/ Dangs/ Ratnagiri) Rs.31250 per month
Eligibility Criteria: (A) Educational Qualification
- PGT & TGT: Candidates should be 10th, 12th Class, B.Sc/ BCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com, B.Ed, MCA/ PG Diploma/ Degree/ M.Phil/ Ph.d degrees.
- Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA): Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Degree with Diploma, CTET to apply for this post.
Additional weightage will be given to the CTET qualified candidate (Paper-II) for TGTs only conducted by CBSE for both the posts. Retired teachers up to the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
(B) Age limit: Up to 65 years as on 31.08.2020
How to apply: Candidates have to fill and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates can submit the application by before deadline. More related details can be checked by candidates through the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in an interview and weightage on academic qualifications. Candidates can also check post wise selection process on the official notification available.
The contract appointment will be purely on a temporary basis till the joining of a regular incumbent whichever is earlier. The services of selected candidates will be utilized in any of the JNVs under the HYD region. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Opening date of application: 02-07-2021
- Closing date of application: 11-07-2021
For further details visit Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Hyderabad website : navodaya.gov.in/nvs/ro/Hyderabad/en/home/
Instructions To Candidates Applying For Contract Engagement 2021-22
- Duration of academic session for contract engagement will be as per NVS/GOI COVID-19 guidelines.
- Free accommodation only, as available on campus, will be provided.
- Being a residential system, it is mandatory to reside in the campus.
- In addition to normal teaching duties, should be willing to undertake additional duties related to residential system as assigned by the Principal.
- Soft skills for teaching through online are mandatory.
- No outside influence is allowed with regard to engagement/place of work which shall result in disqualification of candidature.
- Involvement in indiscipline activities, moral turpitude and corporal punishment will entail immediate termination of contract without prior notice.
- Female candidate should not be in the family way at the time of applying.
- Automatic extension of contract period beyond 2020-21 session is not in vogue.
- Contract engagement will not entail any claim for regularization of service in future.
- Candidature for attending the virtual Interview, if called, is purely provisional and it does not confirm any right for engagement for the post applied.
NVS Teachers Recruitment to fill up PGT, TGT, FCSA Posts in Navodaya Vidyalayas: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited candidates to fill up PGT, TGT, FCSA posts. Candidates who want to appear for the posts can visit the official site of NVS at https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs and apply. This recruitment drive will fill up various posts of Teachers in the organization.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution. OR BCA from recognized University/Institution. OR B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
The appointment will be conducted in Jawar Navodaya Vidyalaya situated in the States/Uts of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Candidates should apply to only one cluster center JNV. Candidates can check for more detailed information from the official site of NVS.
Free boarding and lodging facilities as available on the campus may be provided only after the physical opening of the JNVs. All teachers engaged on a contract basis shall have to stay in the JNV campus only in the accommodation allotted to them, if any, as per the official notification.
The engagement of teachers will be purely on contract basis in various subjects for the academic session 2021-2022 only against existing vacancies in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in India.