GO.69 New DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2019, Cash from November 2020 (Present DA: 38.776%)

DA to TS Employees 2021: As per the GO.69 New DA to TS Employees from 1st January 2019. So, Present DA is 38.776%. Government of Telangana, Finance Department issued Dearness Allowance Govt Order No.69 i.e., TS GO.69 on 23-10-2020 for sanction of 5.24% New DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2019.

Employee who are working in various government departments under in Telangana State can check DA GO details and download Govt Order from the official website of Telangana Government Orders Issue Register by selecting DA GO details. As per the latest Telangana Govt Order (TS GO.69, Dated:23-10-2020), New DA 5.240% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2019. So, now present new DA is 38.776%.

As per the previous Govt Order (TS GO.88, Dated: 06-11-2019), DA 3.114% sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2019. So, previous Old DA is 33.536%. So, DA enhanced from 33.536% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 38.776% (New DA) of basic pay from 1st July 2019,

New DA Govt Order Details

New DA New DA Details
New DA Govt OrderTS GO.69, Dt. 23-10-2020
DA enhancedfrom 33.536% to 38.776%
Enhanced DA5.240%
Present DA38.776%
DA Arrears1st July 2019 to 31 October 2020 (GPF/CPS)
Cashfrom November 2020 payable on 1st of December, 2020
New DA Govt Order Details
New DA to TS Employees

DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.07.2019
2. GO.69 DA 5.240% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 38.776%
4. Old DA: 33.536%

New DA Details:

A. New GO 69 DA Arrears to CPS Employees: In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be claimed and credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in four (04) equated installments starting from December 2020.

B. New GO 69 DA Arrears to OPS Employees: The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees during December, 2020

New DA to TS Employees (CPS and OPS): TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 69 Finance Department, dated: 23-10-2020 released.

  • Arrears from 1st July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
  • Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  • Cash from November 2020 payable on 1st December 2020

Old DA Details

Old DA Govt Order Details

DA Details
Old DA Govt OrderTS GO.88, Dt. 06-11-2019
DA enhancedfrom 30.392% to 33.536%
Enhanced DA3.114%
DA Arrears1st January 2019 to 31 October 2019 (GPF/CPS)
Cashfrom November 2019 payable on 1st of December, 2019
Old DA Details

Old GO 88 DA Arrears to CPS Employees: :10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 01-01-2019 to 31-10-2019 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of November, 2019, payable on 1st of December, 2019

Old DA to TS Employees (CPS and OPS): TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 88 Finance Department dated: 06-11-2019 released.
1. Arrears from 1st January, 2019 to 31st October, 2019 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st January, 2019 to 31st October, 2019 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from November 2019 payable on 1st December 2019

Central DA in 7th PRC

MonthCentral DA in 7th PRCDA in 1st TS PRCCumulative DARemarks
July 20182%
(29-08-2018)
0%
(01-01-2019
0%30.392% in RPS 2015.
It is to be merged in RPS 2021
January 20193%
(19-02-2019)
2.73%
(06-11-2019)
2.73%33.536% in RPS 2015
July 20195%
(09-10-2019)
4.55%
(23-10-2020)
7.28%38.776% in RPS 2015.
January 20204%
(13-03-2020)
3.64%
(Not yet announced)
10.92%
July 20203%
Confirmed
2.73%
(Not yet announced)
13.65%
January 20214%
Confirmed
3.64%
(Not yet announced)
17.29%

Telangana Govt DA Rates

DA GOWith Effect FromDA RateEnhanced DA
RPS 2015
w.e.f. 01-07-2013
31-12-2013Nil
TS GO.33 Dt: 07.04.201501.01.20145.24
TS GO.33 Dt:  07.04.201501.07.20148.9083.668
TS GO.130 Dt: 16.09.201501.01.201512.0523.144
TS GO.26 Dt: 11.03.201601.07.201515.1963.144
TS GO.112 Dt: 08.09.201601.01.201618.343.144
TS GO.141 Dt: 16.08.201701.07.201622.0082.668
TS GO.136 Dt: 22.09.201701.01.201724.1042.096
TS GO.56 Dt: 17.05.201801.07.201725.6761.572
TS GO.114 Dt: 05.09.201801.01.201827.2481.572
TS GO.37 Dt: 01.06.201901.07.201830.3923.144
TS GO.88 Dt: 06.11.201901.01.201933.5363.144
TS GO.69, Dated: 23-10-202001.07.201938.7765.240
To be released01-01-202044.0165.240
To be released01-07-202048.2084.192
To be released01-01-202151.8763.668
DA Rates of Telangana Government

DA Govt Orders

Govt OrderDAEffect FromDownload
New DA GO.69DA 5.240%1st July 2019Download
DA GO.88DA 3.114%1st January 2019Download
DA GO.36DA 3.144%1st July 2018Download
DA GO.143DA 1.572%1st January 2018Download
DA GO.55DA 1.572%1st July 2017Download
DA GO.135DA 2.096%1st January 2017Download
DA GO.103DA 3.144%1st January 2016Download
DA GO.58DA 3.668%1st July 2016Download
DA Govt Orders

FAQs

  1. What is GO MS?

    GO MS stands for Government Order Manuscript. This is a permanent order.

  2. What is GO RT?

    GORT stands for Government Order Routine. It should be stored for five years

Government Of Telangana, Allowances – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of July, 2019 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.
FINAN CE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.69, Dated:23-10-2020.

ORDER: Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order 13th read above to the employees of Government of Te langana from 33.536 % of basic pay to 38.776% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2019.

Check your DA

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

Leave a Comment