National Institute of Open Schooling, NIOS Registration 2022 will begin from November 1, 2021. This registration will be for Vocational courses and D.El.Ed and will be applicable to October – November 2021 Public exams. Candidates can apply now on the official website, nios.ac.in.
NIOS Registration for Vocational courses and D.El.Ed will end on November 20, 2021 without late fee. Candidates would also get an opportunity to apply for these courses with late fee later. Check below the important dates and how to apply.
|Name of the application||NIOS Online Application 2022|
|Title||Complete the NIOS Registration 2022|
|Subject||National Institute of Open Schooling has started the NIOS Registration 2022|
|Registration Deadline||November 20, 2021|
NIOS Registration 2021: How to apply for Vocational, D.El.Ed courses
- Candidates can visit the official website of NIOS courses, nios.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, there will be a link that would read, ‘Registration for Vocational, D.El.Ed courses.’ (Direct link to be activated later)
- Register yourself by giving your details like email id and password and then login to your account.
- Start filling the application form and choose the courses you want to apply for.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the requisite fee.
- Your NIOS Registration 2021 for Vocational and D.El.Ed courses would be completed.
- Download and print a copy of the form for future references.
NIOS Registration 2021 Important dates
|Registration process begins||November 1, 2021|
|Last date to apply without late fee||November 20, 2021|
|Registration for candidates with late fee of Rs. 100/ per Subiect/Modules||November 21 to 25, 2021|
|Registration for candidates with consolidated late fee of Rs 1500||November 26 to 30, 2021|
Candidates must note that exams for Oct-Nov cycle for Vocational and D.El.Ed courses will be held either in December 2021 or January 2022. The final dates will be announced later and updated at official website.
Candidates doing NIOS Registration 2021 with late fee, have to pay Rs. 100 per subject/module. However, those applying with consolidate late fee, have to pay Rs. 1500. Keep a check here and on the official website for more updates.