Nizamabad RBSK Staff Recruitment Notification: Govt of Telangana, Office of the District Health Society, Nizamabad has issued notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist and other vacancies on a contract basis. Nizamabad Health Society invites application forms from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following posts.
1. Medical Officer (MBBS): 28 Posts
2. Medical Officer (AYUSH): 28 Posts
3. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 28 Posts
4. Pharmacist: 28 Posts
5. Pediatrician: 01 Post
6. MO, MBBS: 01 Post
7. MO, Dental: 01 Post
8. Staff Nurse: 01 Post
9. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
10. Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 01 Post
11. Psychologist: 01 Post
12. Optometrist: 01 Post
13. Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 01 Post
14. Social Worker: 01 Post
15. Lab Technician: 01 Post
16. Dental Technician: 01 Post
17. DEIC Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015): Between 18 – 44 years.
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S. Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years.
ii. For ex-servicemen 3 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Qualification: MBBS/ Degree in Ayurveda/ SSC with MPHW (F) Training Certificate/ SSC with Diploma in Pharmacy/ MBBS with MD (Paed.)/ DCH/ BDS.
How to Apply: Nizamabad RBSK Staff Recruitment Notification: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents through registered post to the District Medical & Health Officer, Nizamabad.
a. Application forms along with the institutions can be downloaded from official website of respective districts.
b. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the District Medical & Health Officer, Warangal on before 25/09/2015 by 05.00 P.M. Applications which are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for the postal delay.
c. A person can apply for more than on districts.
d. List Certificates(Certificates enclosed with application form):
Self attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 Examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks Memos of all the years (Qualifying Examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
7. Study Certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and incase of Private study
residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
8. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH quota.
9. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10. (1) Photographs duly pasted on the application form.
11. Acknowledgment Card in duplicate.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.09.2015