UGC NET Final Answer Key 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final answer keys for the UGC NET December 2019 examination on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET December 2019 examination can now visit the official website of the exam to check and download the UGC NET Final Answer Key 2019.
How to download the UGC NET final answer key 2020?
- Open the official website of the exam – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Final Answer Key link available on the official website
- It will redirect to a PDF page where will find final answer keys for all the questions
- You can download the UGC NET 2019 Final Answer Key PDF or take a print out of the same for future reference
- Here’s the direct link to download UGC NET December 2019 Final Answer Key
The NTA had conducted the UGC NET examination between December 02 and 06, 2019. The NTA conducts the next UGC-NET examination for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Answer keys: NTA UGC NET 2019 Answer keys, Recorded response sheet, Question Paper at www.ntanet.nic.in, NTA UGC NET 2019 answer keys released on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility Test (NET) can download the answer key through the official site of NTA at nta.ac.in.
The examination was conducted in two shifts. The UGC NET 2019 result will release in January. UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘only for Assistant Professor’ and ‘for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both’ in Indian universities and colleges.
National Testing Agency(NTA) has conducted the exam. The examination this time was conducted as a Computer Based Test and consisted of two papers. Candidates can check more details on UGC NET through the official site of NTA.
Those who will clear the paper will be eligible for a junior research fellowship or can be considered for the post of assistant professors. This year, there were only 2 papers – paper 1 and paper 2. The candidates can challenge the record responses, answer keys through the official website. They need to submit an amount of Rs 1000 to be accepted through credit or debit card only.
Download NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019:
- Go to the official website of the UGC NET exam (https://ntanet.nic.in/)
- On the homepage, log in with your ID
- Enter your application number and password in the fields provided
- Take print out of images of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
The candidates are advised to take print of image of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
Display of Final Answer Key and Question Paper
UGC NET 2019. First, there were two objective type papers (Paper -1 of general nature and Paper 2 from the subject opted by the candidates among 84 subjects) while in earlier examinations of UGC NET there used to be three papers (Paper -1 of general nature and Paper 2 & Paper 3 from the subject opted by the candidates among 84 subjects). Similarly, in the Paper 2 containing 50 questions and Paper 3 containing 75 questions have been merged into Paper 2 containing 100 questions. The duration of Paper 1 was also reduced from 1¼ hours to 1 hour and for Paper 2 the duration was 2 hours.
The National Testing Agency conducted the UGC NET in December: MHRD announced the next schedule of UGC NET which will be conducted under the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) in December.
UGC ENT Exam Review:
- UGC NET 2019 July exam was held in two sessions
- In first session, the paper I was conducted for 1 Hour (from 09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.).
- In second session, the paper II conducted for 2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.).
- Paper-I of UGC NET 2019 July edition consisted of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions were of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. These questions were primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II of UGC NET 2019 July edition consisted of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper – II were compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II and Paper – III (including all electives, without options).