NTR Vidyonnathi scheme seats enhanced, NTR Vidyonnathi for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Exams for SC Students: G.O.MS.No. 119 Dated: 27-12-2016 – GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Social Welfare Department – NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme – Enhancement of seats for S.C.Students under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from the present 350 seats to 700 seats for the year 2016-17 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.2, Social Welfare (EDN.I) Dept., Dt:17.01.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.28, S.W. (Edn.1) Dept., Dt:16.05.2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.44, Social Welfare (Edn.I) Dept., dtd.10-07-2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.17, Social Welfare (Edn.I) Dept., dtd.01-02-2016.
5. Minutes of the review meeting on SW & TW held on 03-12-2015 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh.
6. Minutes of the Common Selection Committee meeting held on 11.05.2016.
7. From the DSW., A.P, Amaravathi, Lr.Rc.No.H4/803/2015, Dt:09-06-2016.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Social Welfare, AP, Amaravathi in the reference 7th read above, Government hereby agree for the enhancement of the seats for SC students under the “NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme” from the present 350 seats to 700 seats for the year 2016-17.
2. Further, the Government has also agreed to entrust the process of conduct of entrance exams to select SC and ST students under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme to JNTU, Kakinada, as agreed by the Common Selection Committee in the reference 6th, read above.
3. The Director of Social Welfare, A.P. Amaravathi shall take further action accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their