District Court, West Godavari has issued Office Subordinate Posts 2015 recruitment notification and the court invites the applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format enclosed herewith for appointment to the posts of Office Subordinate (Attender) in A.P. Last Grade Service in the Unit of District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru.
Name of the Post: Office Subordinate (ATTENDER)
Scale of Pay: Rs.6700-20110.
No. of Posts: 69
- Must have passed VII Class Examination and able to read and write Telugu and must able to ride a Bicycle. (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically).
- In the said posts preference will be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills such as Driving, Electrical, Dhobi, Carpenter, Plumber, Machinery work, Water pump set mechanism, Cooking etc., as per the guideline 7(c) issued by the Hon’ble High Court’s Circular in its Roc.No.2318/1996-C.I/(1), dated 1-07-1996. (Necessary certificate should be enclosed with the application.)
- The candidates must have to complete the age of 18 years and should not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2015 in which the notification for the selection is made.
- The maximum limit of age relaxation in the case of B.Cs, S.Cs, and S.Ts is 5 years and in the case of physically handicapped candidates and Ex-Servicemen is 10 years as per Rule 12 (C) (i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Oral interview will be conducted for the posts of Office Subordinate (Attender)
- If more number of candidates have applied, such applications will be short listed as per the guidelines of the Hon’ble High Court and preference will be given to those who are having professional skills. No person shall be eligible for appointment for service by direct recruitment unless he/she satisfies the following namely:
a) That he/she is if sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service.
b) That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the service.
Important Documents to be enclosed to the application:
- Certificate of Academic, such as Marks List, Testimonials and other Certificates to prove their professional skills, if any,
- Certificate evidencing Date of Birth;
- Community Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for those claiming reservation and age relaxation).
- Employment Exchange Registration card;
- Any other relevant certificates;
- Certificate in respect of local candidature in terms of presidential orders 1975 i.e., Study Certificate for four (4) years preceding the year of qualifying examination, (OR) in case, they have not studied, in any institution in the District during the above period of four years, Residence Certificate, from the concerned Tahsildars for four preceding years of qualifying examination in Annexure – I and in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD (SPF-A) Department, dated 01-11-1975. If the certificates in proof of local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected;
- Study Certificates from IV to VII Class.
- A self addressed registered postal cover duly stamped with acknowledgement;
- Two recent passport size photographs of the individual duly attested by the Government Gazetted Officer, one to be affixed on the application at the place specified and another to be securely stitched to the application. If the photos as stated above are not sent along with the application, the application will be rejected.
- Latest Physical disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board, with the percentage of disability, is to be enclosed by the candidates of Physical disability.
Instruction to the Applicants:
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the presidential order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of reservation.
- Applications should be submitted in the proforma prescribed (copy enclosed ). The applications received in other formats will be summarily rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of presidential orders issued under Article 371 D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation;
- In respect of the candidates continuing on temporary basis short listing of their applications will be done based on their performance during the period of their engagement;
- No T.A will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment;
- If the candidates applying more than 30 for the above vacancies, they will be short listed as per the guideline 4(a) r/w 7(c) issued by the Hon’ble High Court’s Circular in its Roc.No.2318/1996-C.I/(1) , dated 1-07-1996 .
- The candidate appointed will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension Scheme as per A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980, will not be applicable to them, as per G.O.Ms.No.653 to 655, Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.22.09.2004 issued by the Government.
- The applications received between the date of Notification and the last date for submitting the applications will alone be considered.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
- Applications, which do not contain necessary enclosures, as detailed above, will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted and applications, which were received prior to this Notification also will not be considered.
- Selection to the Posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court, and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court.
- The Office is not responsible for any postal delay or delay caused by Courier service.
- The District Judge, W.G., Eluru, is the ultimate authority to take any decision and her decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against this Notification shall be final and she may cancel or modify this notification at any time without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates resorting to bring any influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- Notified vacancies i.e., One OC (W) (Hearing Impaired), one BC-B (W) and one SC (W) are reserved for local candidates only.
- Out of 69 posts of Office Subordinate, 56 posts are reserved for locals and 13 posts are un-reserved for which both local and non-local candidates can compete as per merit, as per the instructions issued in Para 8(1)(a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674, dated 20.10.1975.
How to Apply:
Candidates should send to the filled in the application form along with required documents to the following address
The Prl. District Judge, W.G., Eluru
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 25-05-2015