OUCET Results & Rank Cards, OU Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2020 Results, TS CPGET, Common PG Entrance Tests: From 2020-2020, OUCET would be conducted through TS CPGET, Common PG Entrance tests for admission into various pg courses, pg diploma courses and 5 years MSc programmes.
OUCET 2020 Results /OUPGCET 2020 Rank Cards:
OU PGCET 2020 for Admission into various post-graduation courses, PG Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated courses in the Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru University in the campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-2020.
Osmania University is going to invite the online applications through its official web portal from the eligible candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination for entrance tests and admission into various pg courses may be in April / May 2020. OU CET 2020 applied Candidates to appear the entrance exam, which would be held in June first week, 2020.
The results of OUCET 2020 would be announced in June last week, 2020 at University Guest House by 12.30 PM. After the announcement of results, it has been uploaded the results along with rank cards on the University web portal. So, candidates can check their results from this website. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) 2020 results will be declared online in June last week.
Candidates can check their results on www.oucet.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. An official media release on Thursday informed that the results would be declared by the registrar on the university campus in the presence of deans and principals. candidates appeared for admission in 45 different post-graduation courses. The exams to be held in June last week, 2020.
The students who have appeared for the common entrance tests have cleared the OUCET. The rank cards of candidates have been made available on the website www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com. The Osmania University to be released the results of 46 entrance tests held for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and five-year integrated courses of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, and Palamuru Universities.
Going by subject wise results, all the candidates who had appeared for the MEd course have cleared. Some of the courses like Urdu, Psychology, Arabic, Linguistics, and Hindi have received less than 500 applications this year. In fact, Kannada, Marathi, Persian, PGD in applied linguistics, PGD in Functional Hindi and Translation and PGD in Urdu Paleography have got less than 20 registrations. As a result, no entrance examination was conducted as applicants were less than the number of seats.
Now, The university administration intends to start web counseling and notification for web counseling and certificate verification will be issued soon.
The OUPGCET 2020 Results will be released in June last week for admission to PG courses in the Osmania University. The PG courses admission will be done through OU PGCET in Telangana, Palamuru and Mahatma Gandhi universities. The results are available on the OUCET website only.
Steps to download the Rank cards:
Step 1 – Visit the Official website
Step 2 – Click on the results link
Step 3 – In this results page, Enter your hall ticket number in the required field
Step 4 – Select your date of birth
Step 5 – Click the Search button
Step 6 – download our rank card
preserve the rank card for future reference at the time of counseling.
(OU results declared on July 5, 2020)
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. The admissions into PG Courses offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru and Potti Sreeramulu Telugu Universities (in campus, constituent and affiliated colleges) will be made through a centralized web counseling. Further, the subject wise, rank wise schedules will be available on the website. The qualified candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time for further admission schedules.
Websites: www.ouadmissions.com , oucet.ouadmissions.com and www.osmania.ac.in.
2. The eligibility of the candidates is not verified/decided at the time of application and during the entrance test. The verification will be done only during the admissions. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the course/subject they are applying for admission.
3. The candidates called for certificate verification must bring the following original certificates /documents along with two sets of xerox copies.
i. Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2020
ii. Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied.
iii. Degree certificate and complete memorandum of marks or consolidated memo of qualifying examination (the downloaded memos are not allowed).
The candidate should ensure that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
iv. Secondary School or 10th std. Certificate.
v. Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
vi. Community / Caste Certificate if applicable.
vii. Latest Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2020, if applicable.
viii. Certificates of NCC/NSS/ Sports, CAP, PH, Teacher, and Lab. Assistant Categories, if applicable and when called for admission under these categories.
ix. Aadhaar Card.
4. Along with the above, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
i. Indian Passport. ii. PAN Card. iii. Voter Identity Card. iv. Indian Driving Licence.
5. In addition to the above, the candidates must also bring three passport size photographs which are similar to those uploaded during the online application.