OUCET 2nd Phase Certificates Verification, For 1st Phase of Certificate Verification & Web Options for M.P.Ed; For Certificate Verification & Web Options for Special Categories NCC/NSS/Sports; For Manual Counseling of National Integration Quota (NIQ), PH, CAP, Teachers / Lab. Asst. & All PG Diploma and Other PG Courses (Not included in 1st Phase).
The qualified candidates of OUCET-2020 are hereby informed that the certificate verification, exercising of web options and manual counseling will be commencing from 02.08.2020. The online payment for registration will be open from 31.07.2020.
The candidates exercising 2nd phase web options must note that the web options exercised during 1st phase are no more valid and stand canceled completely. Therefore, all the candidates have to exercise their web options freshly for possible sliding and for new admissions. The detailed notification and related instructions will be made available on the website. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully.
Note: The detailed subject wise schedules of Certificate Verification and manual counseling schedules are available on the websites, www.ouadmissions.com; www.osmania.ac.in.
OUCET 2nd Phase Certificates Verification Schedule:
Those Who are not Varified in first PhaseHOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED IN the FIRST PHASE). The candidates of OUCET–2020 who have not attended for first phase certificate verification shall get their certificates verified from any of the decentralized verification centers.
The candidates who did not pay the registration fee in the first phase should pay the registration fee of Rs.250/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates has to be paid by the candidate through online payment mode before proceeding to certificate verification, which is mandatory. Only those candidates who paid registration fees are allowed for certificate verification at various centers.
The Decentralised Certificate Verification will be done at the following University centers. Candidates can choose any of the following university centers for their certificate verification as per the below schedule.OUCET 2nd Phase Certificates Verification.
Decentralized Certificate Verification Centres:
1. Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad–500 007
2. Telangana University Campus, Dichpally, Nizamabad–503 322
3. Mahatma Gandhi University Campus, Yellareddyguda, Nalgonda–508 254
4. Palamuru University Campus, Bandameedipally, Mahabubnagar–509 001
OUCET 2020 2nd phase Web Options Entry Dates:
Dates for Exercising Web Options
1. Registration Fee(for those who did not pay the registration fee in the first phase) 30.07.2020 to 03.08.2020
2. Certificate Verification (for those candidates whose certificates are not verified in the first phase) 02.08.2020 to 03.08.2020
3. Exercising of Web Options after Certificate Verification 03.08.2020 to 05.08.2020
4. Last Date for Exercising of Web Options 05.08.2020
5. Editing for Web Options (if any) 06.08.2020
6. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website 12.08.2020
1. The candidates who not got their certificates verified in the first phase have to attend for Certificate Verification in any nearest verification center.
2. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc. will be sent to the registered mobile number only, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission.
2nd Phase Web Options Entry Instructions:
1. All the candidates, who have qualified in OUCET-2020 entrance tests can exercise the second phase of web options in the respective subjects and choose the colleges as per the candidate’s preference. The exercising of options is open to all whether they have exercised options during the first phase or not.
Candidates should note that the web options given by them during the first phase stands canceled automatically and will be no more valid. Therefore, all those candidates who wish to slide their admission to a better college/course must also exercise the web options freshly.
2. Since it is the second phase of certificate verification and web options, candidates are advised to be extremely careful in exercising the options. Those who have already taken admission must note that in case they give options and if they get the allotment, their previous admission will be automatically canceled. In case they don’t get any allotment, their previous admission will remain as it is.
3. Web-based counseling involves the following steps:
a) Online Registration for Exercising Web Options.
b) Logging in and exercising web options by candidates indicating the order of preference to colleges & courses.
c) The web-based provisional allotment of candidates to colleges (based on options exercised and Rank & Reservation).
d) Issuing of provisional admit cards, if eligible and after payment of the requisite fee (fee details are available on the website).
4. The subject wise lists of colleges are placed on the website. Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges in their respective subjects and go through them carefully before actually exercising options/preferences.
5. Candidates who have qualified in more than one subject must participate in the online registration and web options separately for separate subjects.
6. After the final exercising of options, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the options given and preserve the same for record.
7. After the exercising of web options is over, the lists of provisionally allotted candidates to different colleges and different courses will be generated through the process of web-based counseling based on the options given by the candidates, rank of the candidates in the respective subject and by following the rule of reservation as applicable in the state of Telangana. Who can exercise web options
- Candidates who have secured a seat in the first phase but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured a seat in the first phase but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the web options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat in the first phase, reported and aspiring for a better college/course. Important Instructions:
1. Options given in the first Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise options once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
2nd phase OUCET counseling schedules:
1. Notification for 2nd phase of certificate verification and web options
2. Second phase decentralized certificate verification schedule
3. Instructions to candidates exercising of web options for the second phase
4. Second phase centralized certificate verification schedule
5. M.P.Ed first phase centralized certificate verification schedule
6. All pg diploma and other pg courses centralized schedule for the first phase of counseling
7. Sports category certificate verification schedule
8. NSS category certificate verification schedule
9. NCC category certificate verification schedule
10. Physically handicapped category certificate verification schedule
11. CAP, NIQ & teacher lab. Asst. Categories certificate verification schedule
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details