OUCET M.P.Ed 1st Phase Certificates verification. The qualified candidates of OUCET-2018 are hereby informed that the certificate verification, exercising of web options and manual counseling will be commencing from 02.08.2018. The online payment for registration will be open from 31.07.2018.
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
2. Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
3. Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
4. Candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
5. The candidate is required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Certificates Verification: 03.08.2018 by 09.30 AM
Dates for Exercising Web Options: 04.08.2018 to 05.08.2018
The candidates who are provisionally qualified in the OUCET–2018 Entrance Test for admission into M.P.Ed. course are required to attend the certificate verification as per the schedule given below. The registration fee of Rs.250/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates has to be paid by the candidate through online payment mode before proceeding to certificate verification, which is mandatory. Only those candidates who paid registration fees are allowed for certificate verification.
1. All means OC, BC (A, B, C, D, E), SC and ST category candidates, including girls.
2. Second and final phase counseling, if any, will be notified and will be made available on O.U.
Website: www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com.
BC/EBC/Minority candidates whose Parent’s/Guardian’s annual income is Rs.1,00,000/- or less. In the case of SC/ST Candidates, the Parent’s / Guardian’s income limit is Rs.2,00,000/ are eligible for Fee Reimbursement from the government. In case the reimbursement of the fee is not sanctioned, either in full or in part, by the concerned departments of Govt. of Telangana, the candidate has to pay the fee.