How to Check PM Kisan Kisan Payment Status & Beneficiaries list. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) is now being credited into the account of the beneficiaries. In a financial year, PM Kisan installment is credited thrice through Period 1 from April to July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
FTO displaying on your bank account: If you are also a beneficiary of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and have not received the amount in your bank account, but your account is showing FTO Fund Transfer Order, you need not worry. This means that the information provided by you has been verified by the government and money will be credited into your account soon.
RFT message displaying on your bank account: If RFT Stands For Request message is on display, it means that the information you have sent has been checked by the government and it has been sent for further processing, thus implying that money will be credited into your account.
How to check PM Kisan Payment Status?
User can follow the steps given below to check your PM Kisan payment status and other details on web portal
- First visit the official website of PM-Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in
- On this home page, search for ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right-hand side
- At Farmer’s corner, you can do self-registration for the scheme, edit Aadhaar details, check beneficiary status, list, and many other things.
- Now click on the Beneficiary status link
- Now enter any of the three – Aadhaar Number / Account Number / Mobile Number
- Then click on Get Data
- PM Kisan payment status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and if required do the necessary changes.
How to check PM Kisan status and Beneficiaries list?
To check the status or Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan yojana, farmers will have to follow the steps given below:
- First visit the official website – www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Search for farmers corner on the menu bar
- Now click on ‘beneficiary status’ to check your PM-Kisan status
- To check ‘beneficiary list’ – enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village properly or you will not get correct data.
- Then click ‘Get Report’
- Your details will appear on the screen
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019.
It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC & FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments.
Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs.6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme.
To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
Using this website, farmers can
- Register themselves
- Know the status about their registration and payments
- Correct name as per Aadhaar
- Know about the scheme
- Dial Helpline Numbers