How to Check PM Kisan Payment Status & Beneficiaries list. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) is now being credited into the account of the beneficiaries. In a financial year, PM Kisan installment is credited thrice through Period 1 from April to July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
Central Government is going to deposit the pm kisan 10th installment amount on 15th December 2021. So one who has applied for the pm kisan samman nidhi yojana the government will be able to get the benefits of Rs. 6000/ directly in their accounts in installment. To take advantage of the pm kisan scheme, you must first register yourself online or offline for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana and submit all the concerned documents to the respective department before the last date of the application.
FTO displaying on your bank account: If you are also a beneficiary of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and have not received the amount in your bank account, but your account is showing FTO Fund Transfer Order, you need not worry. This means that the information provided by you has been verified by the government and money will be credited into your account soon.
PM-Kisan News: Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) has announced that PM will release the 10th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme on January 1, 2022, via video conferencing.
RFT message displaying on your bank account: If RFT Stands For Request message is on display, it means that the information you have sent has been checked by the government and it has been sent for further processing, thus implying that money will be credited into your account.
|Name of the Payment||PM Kisan Payment|
|Title||How to check PM Kisan Payment Status?|
|Subject||Check PM Kisan status and Beneficiaries list|
PM Kisan News
- The date for disbursal of 10th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is just around the corner.
- Eligible farmers on January 1, 2022, Rs 2,000 will be transferred to their accounts under PM KISAN scheme.
- Prime Minister will release the next installment under PM Kisan Yojana on January 1, 2022 and will release equity grant to farmer producer organizations.
- Farmers can join this program through pmindiawbcast.nic.in or through Doordarshan.
- Registered farmers also receive various other benefits provided by the government to make their lives simpler and easier.
- So, it’s better to get your name registered in the PM Kisan beneficiary list to receive all the benefits under the centrally-sponsored scheme.
The PM Kisan beneficiaries must note that the beneficiary lists would be displayed at Panchayats to ensure greater transparency and information. Furthermore, the states and the union territories would notify the sanction of benefit to the beneficiary through system generated SMS. He / she can also ascertain his status through the Farmers Corner in the PM Kisan portal.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme provides annual cash transfer of Rs 6000 to the farmers in three equal instalments. The first instalment is between April- July; second instalment is between August-November and the third instalment is between December-March.
How to check PM Kisan Payment Status?
Eligible farmers receive Rs 6000 annually in three separate installments of Rs 2000 each. So far, the government has transferred nine installments directly to the bank accounts of the eligible farmers. The fund is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. User can follow the steps given below to check your PM Kisan payment status and other details on web portal
- Visit the pmkisan.gov.in
First visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) by entering URL address, pmkisan.gov.in in your device browser
- Search for Farmers Corner
On this home page pf PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website, search for ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right-hand side. At the Farmer's corner section, you can do self-registration for the scheme, edit Aadhaar details, check beneficiary status, list, and many other things.
- Click on the Beneficiary status link
After clicking on the Beneficiary status link, you will be redirected to new web page.
- Enter Aadhar Number/ Account Number / Mobile Number
On the Beneficiary status web page, now enter any of the three, Aadhaar Number / Account Number / Mobile Number in required field.
- Click on Get Data
After entering the Aadhaar Number / Account Number / Mobile Number, then click on the Get Data button.
- Check PM Kisan Payment Status
After clicking on the Get data button, PM Kisan payment status will be displayed on the screen. Check the details carefully and if required do the necessary changes.
How to check PM Kisan status and Beneficiaries list?
To check the status or Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan yojana, farmers will have to follow the steps given below:
- First visit the official website, www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Search for farmers corner on the menu bar
- Now click on ‘beneficiary status’ to check your PM-Kisan status
- To check ‘beneficiary list’ – enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village properly or you will not get correct data.
- Then click ‘Get Report’
- Your details will appear on the screen
How to check your name via PM Kisan website?
- Log on to pmkisan.gov.in website
- On the right hand side, you will see Farmers Corner
- Click Farmers Corner
- Now from the option, click Beneficiary Status
- You will have to furnish a few details like your Aadhaar number, bank account and your mobile number to see your status
- After you complete the above procedure, you will find your name if it is there in the list
Check eligibility under PM KISAN
However, certain categories of beneficiaries in the higher economic status are not eligible under the scheme. These include: all institutional landholders, former and present holders of constitutional posts, former and present ministers, state ministers and former or present members of LokSabha, RajyaSabha, State Legislative Assemblies, State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
Other categories not covered in the scheme include: All serving or retired officers and employees of Central, State Government Ministries, Offices, Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees), all superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category v) All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
For those who are eligible under the PM KISAN scheme should complete their KYC and check their instalment status.
PM Kisan Registration process
Farmers who had not yet applied for the pm kisan samman nidhi yojana, need to register as soon as possible. The farmers who want to apply for the pm kisan, must go through the below steps –
- First of all, you should reach the homepage of the PM Kisan official website by the link – www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, on the home page, you need to check the New Farmer Registration section under the Farmer’s Corner.
- A new page will open on your computer screen where you should enter all your registration details.
- Firstly, you should choose the language, then enter registration details such as Aadhar Number, Mobile number, state & captcha code. And click on the Send OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile number that you need to enter and fill up the complete form and submit it.
- After the verification of the details given on the PM Kisan Application form, benefits will be received on the registered account.
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC & FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments.
Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs.6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme.
To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
Using this website, farmers can
- Register themselves
- Know the status about their registration and payments
- Correct name as per Aadhaar
- Know about the scheme
- Dial Helpline Numbers
What is the PM KISAN Scheme?
The PM Kisan scheme is a central sector scheme with complete funding from the Central Government to small and marginal farmers. It came into effect on December 01, 2018. The scheme involves support of Rs 6,000 per year provided in three installments to the land-holding farmers.
How to check beneficiary name?
The name can be checked via mobile app by downloading PM Kisan Mobile App. Once the app is downloaded, the details will be accessed
How to check your name in PM KISAN via mobile App?
To check your name via Mobile App, you will have to first download PM Kisan Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the App, you will have access to all the details.
Who are excluded from the PM-KISAN Scheme?
Those excluded from the PM-KISAN include institutional land holders, farmer families holding constitutional posts, serving or retired officers and employees of State or Central government as well as Public Sector Undertakings and Government Autonomous bodies. Professionals like doctors, engineers and lawyers as well as retired pensioners with a monthly pension of over Rs 10,000 and those who paid income tax in the last assessment year are also not eligible for the benefits.
Is PM-KISAN Scheme for only Small and Marginal Farmers' families?
ln the beginning when the PM-KISAN Scheme was launched in February, 2019, its benefits were admissible only to Small & marginal Farmers' families, with combined landholding up to 2 hectare. The Scheme was later on revised in June 2019 and extended to all farmer families irrespective of the size of their landholdings.
Name missing from PM Kisan Beneficiary List? what to do next?
If your name is missing from the PM-Kisan beneficiary list, you can miss out on the benefits offered by the Central government under the PM-Kisan yojana. If you have registered for PM Kisan Yojana but your name is still missing from the beneficiary list, you can contact helpline number 155261 to get help. Moreover, you can also contact 011-24300606 to register your name on the PM Kisan beneficiary list if the online registration process doesn’t work for you.
What is the KYC registration process?
KYC is mandatory for all PM KISAN registered farmers. It can be done by clicking eKYC option in ‘Farmer Corner’ of PM Kisan website for Aadhar based OTP authentication. For biometric authentication, registered beneficiaries should contact nearest CSC centres.