Prakasam Health Department Recruitment 2023 for Medical Officer, ANM, Nurse, Pharmacist and Other posts. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is seeking applications for the following posts on contract basis to work in the Rural Primary Health Centers of the Prakasam District Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Medical Officers (MBBS)
- Total vacancies: 25
Eligibility: MBBS Degree from AP Medical Council Accredited Colleges.
Candidates who have completed MBBS abroad should register with the Andhra Pradesh State Medical Council (on a permanent basis).
Age: Not to exceed 42 years as on 01.12.2020. According to government regulations, there is relaxation at a very young age. There will be a five-year grace period for SC, ST and BC, three years for Ex-Servicemen and a five-year grace period for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Based on merit list, counseling. A total of 100 marks will be allotted. In which
- 1) 75% marks will be allotted for the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- 2) 15% marks will be allotted for work experience in the past on contract / outsourcing basis.
- 3) 10 marks will be allotted at the rate of 1 mark per year from the year of completion of the internship.
Application Procedure: Online.
- Last date for application: 24 Dec.
- Date of release of final list of selected candidates: 02Jan
- Date of issue of appointment papers: 04 Jan
Prakasam Medical Officers/ANMs/Nurse/Pharmacists: National Health Mission, AP, Prakasam district health society has given the RBSK Staff recruitment notification 2020 and application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM and Pharmacist for Mobile Health Teams on contract basis under Rashtriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram(RBSK).
Prakasam district Post Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer (Male) : 27 Posts
2. Medical Officer (Female) : 27 Posts
3. Medical officer (Ayush) (Male) : 9 Posts
4. Medical officer (Ayush) (Female) : 9 Posts
5. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife : 36 Posts
6. Pharmacist : 36 Posts
Consolidated Pay per month (in Rs.)
1. Medical Officers (Male): 30,000
2. Medical Officers (Female): 30,000
3. Medical officer(AYUSH)(Male): 22,000
4. Medical officer(AYUSH)(Female): 22,000
5. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 10,000
6. Pharmacist: 10,000
18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2016./The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5(Five) years.
ii. For ex-service men 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Medical Officer (Male & Female):
MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended; Registered with AP Medical Council Medical Officer(AYUSH) (Male & Female)
AYURVEDA: Must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship.
UNANI : Must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship. Prakasam Medical Officers/ANMs/Nurse/Pharmacists
HOMEOPATHY: Must possess a Degree in HOMEOPATHY awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with one year compulsory internship.
YOGA & NATUROPATHY : BNYS degree (or) a diploma in course in Naturopathy from Gandhi Naturopathy Medical College after regular study of 4 years or more, awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or state act or an institution recognized by the UGC or any statutory board of the state government.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM):
A) SSC; B) B) 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GoI, Southern Region, Chennai. C) Physical fitness for camp life Pharmacist:
A) SSC B) Diploma in Pharmacy C) Registered with Pharmacy Council D) Computer skills.
The recruitment is made on contract basis and the contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and NHM yearly plan(PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the Prakasam District Health Society. Notification has to be issued in newspapers by the District Health Society, Prakasam.
The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO – Member-Convener c. District Education officer – Member
d. DCHS – Member
a. Any other member the Chairman wishes to include – Member
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
1. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. Prakasam Medical Officers/ANMs/Nurse/Pharmacists
The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2016. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
2. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
How to apply: Prakasam Medical Officers/ANMs/Nurse/Pharmacists
Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the Prakasam District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate is applying.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 12.07.2016.
1. A person can apply for more than one districts.
2. Self attested copies of the following certificates shall should be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
11. Acknowledgement Card