Rc.1848 Guidelines on Submission of Teachers Transfers Printed Filled in Application Form: Guidelines For Transfer/ Rationalization/ Promotions Counselling Applying For Transfer Through Online:
- The online Application form shall be filled up by the applicant Teacher/ Head Master Gr.II.
- The Teachers/ HMs who apply for transfer shall take a print out copies from the website viz. filled in application form duly attested. One print out copy should be retained with individual and another Print out the application form along with original certificates of evidence shall be submitted to the MEO /HM /Dy.E.O.
i) Teachers working in Primary and U.P. Schools shall submit their application form to the respective Mandal Educational officer.
ii) Teachers working in High schools shall submit their application form to the respective Head Master of the High school.
iii) Head Masters of High Schools shall, in turn, submit received application forms to the respective Deputy Educational officer.
iv)The printout of ON-LINE application of the individuals submitted and which was forwarded by the concerned authorities will be considered.
- The MEO I HM I Dy. E.O. shall maintain a register with the particulars of each applicant Teacher/H.M. Guidelines on Submission of Teachers Transfers
- The Mandal Educational officer, in turn, should submit the application form print outs along with relevant certificates submitted by the applicant Teachers to the District Educational Officer duly verifying with original records once again and attest the application form print outs received on that day.
- After verification the Mandal Educational officer / HM / Dy. E.O. shall make corrections if any in the print copy of application form submitted by the individual for transfer based on the Service particulars & documents and all such application forms shall be submitted to the DEO separately.
- The H.M of High School, in turn, should submit application form print outs along with certificates duly verifying the particulars with original records once again to the respective Deputy Educational Officer. In turn the Dy. E.O. should submit all such application form print outs to the District Educational Officer received on that day. In the case of Head Master Gr.II, the Dy. E.O. should verify the particulars with original records once again and submit the same to the DEO.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details