New Guidelines on Teachers Rationalisation: PROCEEDING OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION TELANGANA: HYDERABAD.
Rc. No. Trans (1848)/Ser.IV-2/2015; Dt. 23/06/2015
Subject: School Education – Rationalisation/Transfers and Promotions – Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) and Teachers-Schedule and Guidelines-Communicated-Reg.
1. G.O. Ms. No. 11 SCHOOL EDUCATION (Ser. II) DEPARTMENT dt. 15/06/2015.
2. G.O. Ms. No. 12 SCHOOL EDUCATION (Ser. II) DEPARTMENT dt. 15/06/2015.
3. This Office Procs. Re. No. Trans (1848)/Ser.lV-2/2015 Dt.16/06/2015
4. G.O.Rt. No. 595 GAD (Ser.D) Dept dt. 17.9.2014.
All the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education are hereby informed that the Government have issued rules regarding Rationalisation/transfers counselling of Head Masters Gr. II (Gaz), School Assistants and SGTs and equivalent cadres in the G.O. read above.
In view of the above , the guide lines are appended herewith for taking necessary action in the matter for taking up to conduct the Rationalisation/Transfer/Promotion counselling as per the Govt. orders and Schedule any deviation in the matter will be viewed seriously.
GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER/ RATIONALIZATION I PROMOTIONS COUNSELLING
8) The teachers who completed two years of service in that particular category of post as on 01.07.2015 and who are interested for transfer shall apply through on-line as per schedule.
9) The following Teachers/ HMs shall compulsorily apply for transfer:
i) The Teachers who have completed (8) years and HMs who have completed (5) years of services as on 01.07.2015 in the present place of working in the present post.
ii] The Male Teachers working in Girls High Schools below 50 years age as on 01.07.2015.
iii] Head Masters Gr-II (Gazetted) I Teachers identified for shifting under Rationalization.
iv] Teacher who were transferred during teacher transfer counseling held in the year 2013 for whom opted vacancies are not available due to shifting of posts under rationalization.
10) The teachers who were covered under G.O. 610 shall also apply for transfer.
11) The District Educational Officer should ensure that the teachers at point No. 09 apply for transfers. If not applied for transfer, such teachers shall be given transfer orders in absentia in the left over vacancies.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details