The Commissioner and Director of School Education have issued Guidelines and Instruction on Preservation of ELs. These proceedings meant for All DEOs to follow the uniform procedure to Preserve ELs as per GOs 35 and 114. Rc.No.362 details as follow.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, ANDHRA PRADESH – HYDERABAD – 04
Rc.No.362/E1-1/2013 Dated: 16-11-2013
|Title||Guidelines and Instruction on Preservation of ELs|
|Subject||CDSE have issued Guidelines and Instruction on Preservation of ELs|
|GO Date||Dated: 16-11-2013|
|Name of the Department||School Education|
Sub:- School Education – Drafting of teaching staff during summer vacation for Election duty/ enumeration census / Training etc., Mission Mode Project in School Education – Orders Issued -Reg.
All the District Educational Officer in the State are informed that the teachers Association are frequently requesting to issue calefactory instructions to all the District Educational Officers with regard to the preservation of Earn Leave to teachers and other employees working in schools as all the Deputy Educational Officers and MEOs are not following uniform procedure.
- Therefore, the instructions are hereby reiterated in connection with prevention from availing of summer vacation and preservation of E.L.1 The teaching and non-teaching staff working in the schools / Educational Institutions who have availed the vacation/summer vacation, 6 days of E.L. in two spells i.e. three (3) days from 1st January to 30th June, and three (3) days from 1st July to 31st December in a calendar year may be credited to their leave account as per G.O.Ms.No.317, Education (Ser.V) Dept., dated 15.09.1994.
- Prevention may be accorded during vacation including summer vacation as per the need and necessity and exigencies of work viz., examination related work/training, etc.
- Regarding the prevention of the staff to prevent the following staff from the Educational Institutions. – (1) Headmaster, (2) Junior Assistant / Record Assistant, and (3) Office subordinate. If there is no Junior Assistant / Record Assistant, Seniormost teacher may be prevented from availing of summer vacation, in any case, the prevented staff should not exceed three (3) persons.
- Any prevention of teaching / non-teaching staff during the vacation/summer vacation should be by a general or special/specific order of higher authority / competent authority.
- Ruling 15 under FR 82 is that “If a Government servant of the vacation department does duties during vacation and separately remunerated therefore, he should not be considered as having been deprived of vacation.” However, the teaching and nonteaching who are prevented from availing vacation/summer vacation for attending the duties such as preparation/revision of electoral rolls, enumeration, census and received remuneration shall not be treated as remuneration in terms of G.O.Ms.No.35, Edn., dated 16.01.1981 and G.O.Ms.No.355, GAD, dated 19.05.1991.
- Regarding remuneration paid in connection with attending the examination work viz., spot valuation and instant examinations, receipt of TA and DA during training programs shall be treated as remuneration and does not come under prevention
- The Number of days of prevention/summer vacation shall be considered to have a foregone vacation is the one that actually spent in attending to the duties assigned in terms of G.O.Ms.No.114, Finance, dated 28.04.2005.
- In any case, the total number of E.Ls. accrued by virtue of prevention of vacation/summer vacation shall not exceed 30 days (inclusive of 6 days).
Therefore, all the District Educational Officer in the state are requested to take necessary action in the matter. This has the approval of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details