Regularisation of contract Persons Services in Telangana: Government Of Telangana-G.O.MS.No.16 Finance (HRM.I) Department Dated: 26/02/2016 – Acts- The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 – The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalisation of Staff Pattern and Pay Structure) Act, 1994 (Act 2 of 1994) – Adaptation to the State of Telangana -Notification – Orders – Issued.
1. The A.P. Public Employment (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalisation of Staff Pattern and Pay Structure) Act, 1994 (Act 2 of 1994)
2. The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014.
Order: Regularisation of contract Persons Services in Telangana
- Whereas, by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the State of Telangana is empowered, by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before 02.06.2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in the State of Telangana, before the expiration of two years from 02.06.2014 and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority;
- And whereas it has become necessary to adapt the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalisation of Staff Pattern and Pay Structure) Act, 1994 (Act 2 of 1994) which was in force in the State of Andhra Pradesh as on 01.6.2014, with certain modifications/amendments for the purpose of facilitating its application in relation to the State of Telangana.
- Accordingly, the following Notification will be published in an issue of the Telangana State Gazette. Regularization may be considered only in respect of eligible personnel working as on 2nd June 2014, immediately before the formation of Telangana State, and continuing till the date of proposed regularization.
- For the purpose of continuity, the annual breaks in certain vacation departments like Education and Welfare Departments may be ignored. This condonation shall not, however, apply in respect of breaks on account of unauthorized absence and disciplinary cases.
- The regularization shall be with prospective effect, i.e., from the date of issue of orders of regularization and appointment to the category.
- The backlog in reservations if any arising out of regularization as above shall be carried forward and treated as backlog vacancies for that particular category”.